Author Topic: the helicopter  (Read 4135 times)

Offline matahari

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: the helicopter
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2008, 08:59:26 PM »
Youre right. He does say that.

Is there anywhere else to land? -maybe the Hydra? do they know about the Hydra. I'm guessing yes because of Charlotte's knowledge of polar bears.

Why does Frank bring back non-dharma beans? hey where did he get his beans from? What's up with franks and beans?

Offline Asmodean

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2008, 09:01:38 PM »
I bet that room they held them in was ripe!

Offline LostAndSeek

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2008, 09:37:39 PM »
I didn't think Lapidus brought those cans on the helicopter. I figured they were about the only canned food left in the kitchen.

I wonder if he's headed for the Tempest. Maybe Widmore has given orders to make use of those facilities....

Offline Gmonkey

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2008, 08:39:41 PM »

Is there anywhere else to land? -maybe the Hydra? do they know about the Hydra. I'm guessing yes because of Charlotte's knowledge of polar bears.

Why does Frank bring back non-dharma beans? hey where did he get his beans from? What's up with franks and beans?

How is it that even after losing crew members that they are short of food???

Offline Asmodean

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2008, 08:41:17 PM »
I suspect Mr. Johnson is doing all he can to thwart their efforts to stay island free.

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2008, 02:39:47 PM »

How is it that even after losing crew members that they are short of food???

Well, he said that they had an issue in the Kitchen, not that they were short of food. I know it doesn't really make a difference there, but perhaps Michael is trying to get the ship so that it HAS to go to the island, knowing that once they get there with no communications equipment, they will have to stay.

Offline nomteticus

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2008, 07:51:45 PM »
Yeah, when he said "kitchen issues" I thought about the saboteur (Michael) being the one behind it. Maybe food poisoning...

Offline Lost-N-Detroit

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2008, 08:01:54 PM »
Michael has sabotaged
the engines - boat wont move
the communications - no contact w/Widmore
the kitchen - no equipment to cook food (uncooked lima beans)

This would leave the freighter crew scared, hungry, and wanting then to go to the island as a last resort.

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2008, 11:01:33 AM »
Michael has sabotaged
the engines - boat wont move
the communications - no contact w/Widmore
the kitchen - no equipment to cook food (uncooked lima beans)

This would leave the freighter crew scared, hungry, and wanting then to go to the island as a last resort.

I think the more accurate thing is that the boat won't move the way they want it to. When Satid makes the comment to the doctor that "this boat isn't moving", the doctor says something to the effect of, "If you say so." I took that to mean that the Island's magnetic force is slowly drawing the boat int the island.