Author Topic: So Aaron IS one of the Oceanic Six  (Read 23463 times)

Offline LostAndSeek

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: So Aaron IS one of the Oceanic Six
« Reply #75 on: March 15, 2008, 10:14:48 AM »
I suppose the people arguing that Mike is O6 would say that, yeah, either Walt dies or he stays on the Island.

Offline opgelost

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 15, 2008, 12:09:35 PM »
Jack told a story.
Only 8 of us survived the crash.
She took care of all of us.
She tried to save the other two.

So 2 died, 6 survived. Aaron wasn't born and can't be one of that six.
So he isn't oceanic 6.

Offline Austruck

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 15, 2008, 12:23:27 PM »
In the cover up, Jin can't be one of the two that survived the crash but died later. The date on his tombstone was the crash date.
in the investigation thread for the grave site, there is some talk of the dates, there are 3 dates Sun's birth, Jin's birth , and then the date of the crash. someone said that it could just be a memorial that was erected when the world thought everyone on the plane was was dead.

That can't be it. Otherwise, Sun's death date would be the same if they thought everyone had died and used that date.

Also, as for "hiding" Desmond ... they wouldn't have to do that. He was officially on that sailing race. The truth would work just fine for Des -- he crashed on the same island and has been there for a few years now.

But I don't think he's one of the six. I think we've seen them all -- the only thing left to find out is how we get to that point plotwise, and whether and how anyone ELSE gets off the island (since we already know Ben does).

Offline LostAndSeek

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 15, 2008, 01:08:43 PM »
Jack told a story.

So he isn't oceanic 6.

Sure he can. One of the two was Claire. She survived long enough to give birth to Aaron.

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 15, 2008, 02:38:44 PM »
I'm with Jumbotron

According to the Cover Story The Oceanic 8 who survived the Crash:
Jack
Kate
Hurley
Sayid
Sun
Jin
Claire
Aaron

Jin and Claire are the 2 who died after the crash.  It was necessary to say they survived the crash to explain Aaron's existence when they are rescued and Jin's pregnancy.  Leaving the famous Oceanic 6:

Jack
Kate
Hurley
Sayid
Sun
Aaron

I don't believe Kate's Aaron could possibly be her baby.  That Aaron appeared to be about 18 mos to 2 years old at the time of the FF.  That would mean the FF takes place approximately  2 1/2 to 3 years after rescue to allow time for pregnancy and birth.  However, Kate is just now coming to trial for her crimes pre crash.  No way a Federal Murder case takes 3 years to come to trial.

Jin is still alive on the island, my guess is only a few were able to get off and Jin (and probably Juliet) made sure Sun was one of them.  The old cell, the Year of the Dragon, working for Paik and married 2 months were dead give aways that this was a FB.

Terrific first post.

Two good lists.  Are you Jacob?   ;)

Offline opgelost

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 15, 2008, 03:20:33 PM »
Sure he can. One of the two was Claire. She survived long enough to give birth to Aaron.

Than it would be: 7 of us survived the crash.
Or do you count someone before he his born?

Offline LostGirlDeb

• Dharma VIP
  • Live Together Die Alone
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 15, 2008, 03:29:31 PM »
Jack told a story.

So he isn't oceanic 6.

But isn't the whole point that Kate is passing off Aaron as her own?(so it wouldn't matter if claire was one of the 8 or not)
I still think the other 2 may not matter since it all a lie anyway

I guess the spoiler tags are not working but there is a confirmation at DarkUfo about who the 6 are
I don't know how he can confirm anything but it is there....

Offline lostieloo

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 15, 2008, 03:52:48 PM »
To paraphrase Jeff Jensen of www.ew.com, he said that O6 would be a media coined phrase, that reporters wouldn't care that Aaron wasn't technically on the flight manifest, but that the term sounds good.

Offline LostAndSeek

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 15, 2008, 04:30:42 PM »

Than it would be: 7 of us survived the crash.
Or do you count someone before he his born?

Oh, I see. Sorry, you were clear and I misinterpreted. I have a very illuminating response to this.

I don't know.  ;)

Offline Sunflower

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 15, 2008, 10:23:43 PM »

in the investigation thread for the grave site, there is some talk of the dates, there are 3 dates Sun's birth, Jin's birth , and then the date of the crash. someone said that it could just be a memorial that was erected when the world thought everyone on the plane was was dead.

If he were dead and the date was wrong, Sun would have replaced the stone.
Either LAS is right (very nice point you made) and yes, she would have changed the date...she has plenty of money.  I haven't been here in days, but if reds statement is true then Jin could still be alive and they were ffwds of him?

Offline WhatThe

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 15, 2008, 10:38:13 PM »
In the cover up, Jin can't be one of the two that survived the crash but died later. The date on his tombstone was the crash date.

I doubt Sun would visit a memorial to "talk" to Jin. They played that scene as if she were visiting his gravesite, complete with both Jin and Hurley dressed in black. Plus, I think they even showed Sun and Hurley walking in a cemetary lol (could be wrong, though).

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 15, 2008, 10:42:59 PM »

I doubt Sun would visit a memorial to "talk" to Jin. They played that scene as if she were visiting his gravesite, complete with both Jin and Hurley dressed in black. Plus, I think they even showed Sun and Hurley walking in a cemetary lol (could be wrong, though).

Offline Asmodean

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 15, 2008, 11:40:05 PM »
Nice work!

Offline Maxor127

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 16, 2008, 05:34:17 AM »
I hope I get to say told you so when we learn who the #6 is without a doubt and it isn't Aaron.

Offline LostAndSeek

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 16, 2008, 10:21:01 AM »
Could any force on earth stop you?  ;)