Author Topic: So Aaron IS one of the Oceanic Six  (Read 16213 times)

Offline Lion of Atreides

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: So Aaron IS one of the Oceanic Six
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2008, 01:02:57 AM »
Cuse and lindelof said we would know who the oceanic 6 was after this episode

They are
Jack
Kate
Hurley
Sayid
Aaron
and Sun

No doubt about it. THey were very clear in saying we would know all six after ep 7

I side with Aaron as one of the 6.  Jin is one of the two who survived the crash but died afterwards. The other? Not Michael, as he's currently incognito, and if makes it off the island, will pull a Ben and go undercover.  It's not like he has a life to go back to without Walt.  With all his apparitions appearing to the Losties, is Walt dead?

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2008, 01:03:43 AM »

They are
Jack
Kate
Hurley
Sayid
Aaron
and Sun

No doubt about it. THey were very clear in saying we would know all six after ep 7

I side with Aaron as one of the 6.  Jin is one of the two who survived the crash but died afterwards. The other? Not Michael, as he's currently incognito, and if makes it off the island, will pull a Ben and go undercover.  It's not like he has a life to go back to without Walt.  With all his apparitions appearing to the Losties, is Walt dead?

Agreed, could be him in the coffin

Offline Hurley rocks dudes

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2008, 01:05:24 AM »

They are
Jack
Kate
Hurley
Sayid
Aaron
and Sun

but why would no one go to the funeral. at least hurley would want to go. this is why i still think it is micheal.

Offline TheGoodPeople

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2008, 01:06:56 AM »
Why do people not believe what you see?? the six have been shown. It is not a mystery. It is a question answered!! YES!!!

There are still people who think that the coffin at the end of last season is for a  fullsized man

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2008, 01:09:42 AM »

They are
Jack
Kate
Hurley
Sayid
Aaron
and Sun

but why would no one go to the funeral. at least hurley would want to go. this is why i still think it is micheal.

I am confused, you think michael is what one of the 6 or in the coffin?

Offline Maxor127

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2008, 01:19:09 AM »
They did say Aaron wasn't one of the Oceanic 6 and that the final two would be revealed.  They said this in the last couple podcasts.

Offline madmax22e

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2008, 01:25:08 AM »
aaron was born before they got rescued. doesnt matter that he wasnt when they crashed. he is a survivor from the rescue.

that being said, i still think that kates "aaron" is her and sawyers baby and she named it as a homage to the island aaron.

Offline jumbotron

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2008, 01:29:02 AM »
They also said in the March 10th podcast that you can't believe anything they say.

Jin died in the crash along with everybody else on the plane EXCEPT

Jack
Kate
Sayid
Hurley
Sun and Aaron

the remaining two that survived and then died  later are... Jin who had to survive in order to get Sun pregnant, and Claire who died during child birth.

Offline Maxor127

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2008, 01:32:41 AM »
Yeah how are they explaining Sun's pregnancy if Jin died the date of the crash.

Offline Fenster

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2008, 01:34:27 AM »
Yeah how are they explaining Sun's pregnancy if Jin died the date of the crash.
They could have conceived in the days prior to the flight.

Offline Maxor127

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2008, 01:39:01 AM »
The entire point of her being pregnant and in danger is that she got pregnant on the island.  And I think it was most likely one of those late 1st season episodes when they make up and fall in love again, specifically that episode where Hurley sees Jin and Sun come out of the tent smiling and hugging and Hurley gives Jin the thumbs up.

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2008, 04:33:05 AM »
They never once said aaron was not an Oceanic 6
They never once said we would find out 2 of the oceanic 6 tonight.
It was advertise that we would find out the last of the oceanic 6 and it was stated as singular
The FF and FB in the same episode stretches the truth telling, but I believe they were saying that Sun only FF and Jin only FB, so they were telling the truth.
I agree with Juggy here, but jumbotron brings up a great point.  How will they explain the DOC if Jin died in the crash?

Offline Sunflower

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2008, 04:59:26 AM »
They never once said Aaron was not an Oceanic 6 Why do so many ppl say the he wasn't and accept it as canon??
They never once said we would find out 2 of the oceanic 6 tonight.Why do so many ppl say we would?
It was advertise that we would find out the last of the oceanic 6 and it was stated as singular Meaning??  What point are you trying to make? Proving your Aaron theory?  Please refer to above.
The FF and FB in the same episode stretches the truth telling, but I believe they were saying that Sun only FF and Jin only FB, so they were telling the truth. I feel entirely stupid not realizing that we would have a dual ff and fb.  I thought Mr. Paik just had pulled some serious strings.  I mean Jin would do whatever necessary to protect Sun and the baby; even living a life without her and her.  Not saying that Sun doesn't believe he is LOST/Dead.
I don't read spoilers, listen to podcast or anything to ruin my viewing experience...just honest questions.  I want proof that your above statements are truths.  You and Jess say so, I'm likely to follow if you provide me with some evidence...Please :-*

I'm super confused by this epi if you haven't noticed.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2008, 07:23:48 AM »
Okay - that is the question of the day....
Put your right brain in and take your left brain out and perhaps you can flash forward and backwards.

I guess maybe we have to think different with this whole O6 routine. 
While most of us agree Aaron makes little sense to be the 6th ... it appears that he just may be.
Then the person who dies is not one of the O6, could he be Michael the traitor?

Offline NDHESQ

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2008, 09:21:48 AM »
I'm with Jumbotron

According to the Cover Story The Oceanic 8 who survived the Crash:
Jack
Kate
Hurley
Sayid
Sun
Jin
Claire
Aaron

Jin and Claire are the 2 who died after the crash.  It was necessary to say they survived the crash to explain Aaron's existence when they are rescued and Jin's pregnancy.  Leaving the famous Oceanic 6:

Jack
Kate
Hurley
Sayid
Sun
Aaron

I don't believe Kate's Aaron could possibly be her baby.  That Aaron appeared to be about 18 mos to 2 years old at the time of the FF.  That would mean the FF takes place approximately  2 1/2 to 3 years after rescue to allow time for pregnancy and birth.  However, Kate is just now coming to trial for her crimes pre crash.  No way a Federal Murder case takes 3 years to come to trial.

Jin is still alive on the island, my guess is only a few were able to get off and Jin (and probably Juliet) made sure Sun was one of them.  The old cell, the Year of the Dragon, working for Paik and married 2 months were dead give aways that this was a FB.