29 (70.7%)
Someone we haven't met yet
9 (22%)
Someone we have met but not Michael
2 (4.9%)
Walt
1 (2.4%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: Who is Kevin Johnson?  (Read 7998 times)

Offline mishka316

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
Re: Who is Kevin Johnson?
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2008, 06:11:44 PM »
We know that ben sent Michael wherever he went, and its most likely he is the man Ben said he had on the boat. He got Michael and Walt off the island but he must have had to agree to do something for Ben. We know Ben has taken the identity of a real person before when he said he was Henry Gale. I feel like Kevin JOhnson is someone Ben prob killed or he knows is not going to be searched for, and told Michael to become him. He can't stay himself, they will know he is a survivor of 815, and according to the captain, the dead bodies in the staged wreckage came from Ben... I dont know... just putting facts together.

Offline LostAndSeek

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2008, 08:27:23 PM »
Welcome, Mishka! Good ideas.

Offline Point Place WI

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2008, 10:49:17 AM »
Besides Kevin Johnson the basketball player nice one jugg.  Kevin is Micheal's new alias.  Micheal was probably given these instructions via ghost walt.  I am sure Walt is hypnotized due to Ben's torture chamber like Carl was forced into believing this whole Jacob is God mumbo jumbo.  Walt is now sinister and evil.  Everyone will not want to believe a teenage now almost adult Walt is working with the enemy Ben.  Micheal is going to inform and convince Des and Sayid that they can't beat him so they must join him until the losties rise against them.   It's a big double cross that will return Micheal to the loving father he once or still is.  I don't see a reasoning to think Micheal is a twin or a clone or a basketball player.  It's just adding to the storyline of how different Locke/Ben and Jack/losties/some of the "Others" want off the island.  It's Widmore in the end that will pull out with the Oceanic 6 never to return again but sure as hell want to return with reinforcements to take back Dharma. 

There I posted a theory and for most part it is reasonable and not over the top. 

Offline Lost Ed

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2008, 11:12:21 AM »
Walt is not a ghost.  Taller Ghost Walt is a name that sawyer came up with when Locke was explaining why he was doing what he was doing.

Walt kicked the crap out of the hypnotherapy brainwashing room.  The Room may have 23, but Walt won.

I'm just saying...

Blackrock Bob

« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2008, 11:45:21 AM »
I think Walt is in tune with the island more than Ben or Locke (or even Hurley).
I also think that Michael will redeem himself this season.
I really hope that Michael is the one that gets the O6 off the island, and saves Sun and Ji Yeon.

We are about to go into dangerous waters in this episode.
How Michael ended up on the boat and if he is really Ben's man on the boat, how did all that go down in about a month?

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2008, 01:36:33 PM »
I think Walt is in tune with the island more than Ben or Locke (or even Hurley).
I really hope that Michael is the one that gets the O6 off the island, and saves Sun and Ji Yeon.

How Michael ended up on the boat and if he is really Ben's man on the boat, how did all that go down in about a month?

Wow!  This post made me really excited for 4x08!  I do hope Michael redeems himself. 

Offline thebeann

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2008, 01:43:57 PM »

Wow!  This post made me really excited for 4x08!  I do hope Michael redeems himself. 

I disagree that Michael will redeem himself. I base this on the belief that he is the one in the coffin. It is just a belief. I will not bring logic or reason into this discussion.

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2008, 01:44:59 PM »

I disagree that Michael will redeem himself. I base this on the belief that he is the one in the coffin. It is just a belief. I will not bring logic or reason into this discussion.

No, why should you if no one else does?  :D

Offline Staggerlee

• In the Loop
  • Karma does not announce itself, it just happens.
    • View Profile
    • In Praise of Shadows
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2008, 01:51:35 PM »
Lest they figure out some way to posthumously paint Anna L and Libby as the worst pedophilic baby seal rapist murders in the universe, His justification for offing them could have no redemption....
There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.

F. Bacon

Offline LostAndSeek

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2008, 02:38:33 PM »
I wouldn't be surprised if he does something heroic, but I do believe he'll be forever tortured by his murder of them. Well, until he ends up in the coffin anyway.

Offline Lost Ed

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2008, 03:02:33 PM »
Lest they figure out some way to posthumously paint Anna L and Libby as the worst pedophilic baby seal rapist murders in the universe, His justification for offing them could have no redemption....

As previews Ben says, "What wouldn't a man do for his son."

Offline Hurley rocks dudes

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2008, 11:31:12 PM »
I wouldn't be surprised if he does something heroic, but I do believe he'll be forever tortured by his murder of them. Well, until he ends up in the coffin anyway.
this is what i think

Offline Staggerlee

• In the Loop
  • Karma does not announce itself, it just happens.
    • View Profile
    • In Praise of Shadows
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2008, 11:33:13 PM »
all signs point to.......mike....yay!!!

so yes i want to join that camp....got my own tent, will bring some uno cards and cheese whiz... ;D
There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.

F. Bacon

Offline Optimus J

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2008, 08:24:48 AM »
I do to think he is in that coffin. Some leak of the prop department says the guy who killed himself lives the same way Mike lived in NY in a loft, yadda-yadda-yadda, and left a teenage son. As probably the bearded Jack indicates that happened in a time Walt is already AT LEAST thirteen, I always thought it's Mike in the coffin.

Offline cbw420

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2008, 05:41:47 PM »

No, why should you if no one else does?  :D

eh hem, i do and get reemed a new a$$hole for it EACH AND EVERY time lol

btw, BRB brings up some GREAT questions

and i also believe michael will be in the coffin, killed himself due to "the sickness"