Author Topic: who wuz assumed dead?  (Read 7979 times)

Offline jumbotron

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: who wuz assumed dead?
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2008, 02:35:23 PM »
And I just went back and watched the promo, and they said it was "a face you never expected to see again." They said nothing about someone being dead.

Thank you... I just read this entire thread thinking "they didn't say anything about a dead person".

I'm with the disapointed group if it's  Mike or Walt... last weekend my father (63 years old) says... "'ve got a theory, Michaels the man on the boat!  He's a casual viewer and frankly a lot of the show goes in one ear and out the other.  Point being... If HE thinks it's Michael, than everyone thinks it's Michael.

I'm really hoping for Kelvin, mainly because half the viewers, including my dad, will go WHO? 

Michael will be back, he's not Ben's man, he is Sayid and Desmond's 'friend' on the boat.  I think Ben's man is the Captain!

Offline T Mack

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: who wuz assumed dead?
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2008, 06:22:04 PM »
And I just went back and watched the promo, and they said it was "a face you never expected to see again." They said nothing about someone being dead.

Thank you... I just read this entire thread thinking "they didn't say anything about a dead person".

I'm with the disapointed group if it's  Mike or Walt... last weekend my father (63 years old) says... "'ve got a theory, Michaels the man on the boat!  He's a casual viewer and frankly a lot of the show goes in one ear and out the other.  Point being... If HE thinks it's Michael, than everyone thinks it's Michael.

I'm really hoping for Kelvin, mainly because half the viewers, including my dad, will go WHO? 

Michael will be back, he's not Ben's man, he is Sayid and Desmond's 'friend' on the boat.  I think Ben's man is the Captain!
IMO, Michael is def on the boat, but he's not "the man".