Author Topic: who wuz assumed dead?  (Read 5993 times)

Offline Gutterball94

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: who wuz assumed dead?
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2008, 04:38:00 PM »
Libby is dead and buried, WTF?

Like that would be any more outlandish than Paulo or Christian...

Offline Madam P

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2008, 05:19:24 PM »
The other thing the preview showed was some woman in jeans and a tank top, wearing chains (presumably to weigh her down?) jumping off the freighter into the water.  She looked a lot like Libby to me, but I can't see how that could possibly be.  So she would fit my category of someone we never expected to see again...

Offline DIZZYBECKSTER

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2008, 07:40:14 AM »
The other thing the preview showed was some woman in jeans and a tank top, wearing chains (presumably to weigh her down?) jumping off the freighter into the water.  She looked a lot like Libby to me, but I can't see how that could possibly be.  So she would fit my category of someone we never expected to see again...

ARGHHHHH spoiler tags!!! Please dont tell me stuff from the previews???? I d/l it from t'interweb and the previews are always omitted....
My eyes bleed!! I'm proud to be spoiler free this season...

Offline lostfan777

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2008, 12:12:11 PM »

ARGHHHHH spoiler tags!!! Please dont tell me stuff from the previews???? I d/l it from t'interweb and the previews are always omitted....
My eyes bleed!! I'm proud to be spoiler free this season...

Previews aren't spoilers, they show them at the end of every episode!

Offline lostfan777

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2008, 12:15:57 PM »
Hmm... Is it clear the preview guy is talking about the man on the boat? Next week looks like a Korean episode, doesn't it? Maybe we'll see someone in a flash forward in Korea that we didn't expect to see....

I think this week will be about Sun and Jin, but we'll find out at the very end that Michael is on the boat, leading up to next week's "Meet Kevin Johnson" who will be Michael with an 'alias'.

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2008, 03:10:06 PM »
I agree that previews shown on TV are not spoilers. Stuff shown only on abc.com would be considered spoiler~ at least to me.

Libby is dead, shot dead and buried. People who die on the island stay dead!

Offline forgetregret

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2008, 08:34:27 PM »
I agree that previews shown on TV are not spoilers. Stuff shown only on abc.com would be considered spoiler~ at least to me.

Libby is dead, shot dead and buried. People who die on the island stay dead!

Except for Patchy!

Offline Hurley rocks dudes

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2008, 09:00:13 PM »
welcome forgetregret!

Offline LostAndSeek

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2008, 09:51:32 PM »
Yes, welcome!

Offline forgetregret

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2008, 01:23:03 AM »

Offline Lost-N-Detroit

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2008, 08:10:56 PM »
Patchy would be awsome if he lived through the granade explosion.
Libby would suck if it was her, but Ben said "MAN" not woman, sorry ladies.
Anna Lucia would be cool to but, then I'm back at "MAN" not woman, sorry ladies.
Shannon, why would we want that character back?
The monk from the monistary would be neat to see him and Des hatch out their issues.(Sorry for using hatch and Des together)
Charlie swimming out of the Looking Glass and finding his way to the freighter, nah... I wish though
Boone, ah man that would be just weird.
It's not Miles so stop with that, he has a granade in his mouth.
Walt and Michael is way to obvious and they said "thought dead". We never thought that Michael and Walt were dead just off island.

Woe is me, I think I am going to have a stroke if it is Michael and Walt.

Offline Hurley rocks dudes

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2008, 08:28:32 PM »
it will probably be eithere michael or walt. of course that would be a letdown because it wouldn't be a suprise. just the Widmore thing. we all though that the last episode sucked cause it didn't have a great ending cause we already "knew" that Widmore was behind the freighter. if this happens with Micheal, alot of ppl are gonna be let down(including me :))

Offline lostfan777

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2008, 10:27:24 AM »
Walt and Michael is way to obvious and they said "thought dead". We never thought that Michael and Walt were dead just off island.

Woe is me, I think I am going to have a stroke if it is Michael and Walt.

I don't believe they said it was someone we thought was dead, just someone we thought we'd never see again.  Also remember that the people that write the promos at ABC are not the same people who actually write for the show.  They tend to over dramatize the promos, so it very well could be Michael and we'll all sit back and say, "so what, where's the shock in that?"

Now if it is Michael, I'd like to see a prolonged scene, maybe ten minutes or so, of Sayid kicking his ass around the ship for awhile before he actually gets to speak again.  And here's an idea for the drinkers out there: everyone takes a drink every time Michael says the words "my son"!  Just make sure you record the show because you'll be passed out in no time!   ;D

Offline CastawayCayley

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2008, 10:34:29 AM »
And here's an idea for the drinkers out there: everyone takes a drink every time Michael says the words "my son"!  Just make sure you record the show because you'll be passed out in no time!   ;D

I am SO doing this! ;D

Offline CastawayCayley

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2008, 10:37:36 AM »
And I just went back and watched the promo, and they said it was "a face you never expected to see again." They said nothing about someone being dead.