Author Topic: the Purge, take 2...  (Read 11512 times)

Offline solost

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: the Purge, take 2...
« Reply #75 on: March 19, 2008, 04:42:34 PM »
I don't know if anybody still reads these older posts, but the enhanced version of "THE OTHER WOMAN" had a pop up that said "Ben used the tempest to carry out the first purge" It didn't say he filled canisters with gas from the tempest. It said he used the tempest.

Great point.  I just happened to watch Purge #1 in "Man Behind the Curtain" last evening.  Ben's can was to kill his dad at close range (psychopathic maniac...).  The Others waltzed into camp - no cans.  Hmmm....wonder who was working in the Tempest then.
See, great mind do think alike. You too make a good point. Is it possible that Ben had fellow dharmainians who also felt Dharma had to go?

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 19, 2008, 04:44:15 PM »
I don't know if anybody still reads these older posts, but the enhanced version of "THE OTHER WOMAN" had a pop up that said "Ben used the tempest to carry out the first purge" It didn't say he filled canisters with gas from the tempest. It said he used the tempest.

Great point.  I just happened to watch Purge #1 in "Man Behind the Curtain" last evening.  Ben's can was to kill his dad at close range (psychopathic maniac...).  The Others waltzed into camp - no cans.  Hmmm....wonder who was working in the Tempest then.
See, great mind do think alike. You too make a good point. Is it possible that Ben had fellow dharmainians who also felt Dharma had to go?

That is one of things I would most like to see answered.  I wonder if Goodwin went back that far.  It would fit the David/Bathsheba/Uriah parallel I saw in the episode.

Offline solost

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 19, 2008, 05:00:03 PM »

That is one of things I would most like to see answered.  I wonder if Goodwin went back that far.  It would fit the David/Bathsheba/Uriah parallel I saw in the episode.
You know, he just mite have been one of the original Dharma crew. When he first met Ana Lulu after the crash, he was building a fire using two sticks. He said he was a grown up boy scout.......He was in the peace corp. The peace corp was a big thing back in the 70's. Another good point......nice chatting with you. You get 2 ataboys!

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 19, 2008, 10:02:11 PM »

You know, he just mite have been one of the original Dharma crew. When he first met Ana Lulu after the crash, he was building a fire using two sticks. He said he was a grown up boy scout.......He was in the peace corp. The peace corp was a big thing back in the 70's. Another good point......nice chatting with you. You get 2 ataboys!

But I's a girl... :-\ :D

Offline solost

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 20, 2008, 11:03:09 AM »

But I's a girl... :-\ :D
Sorry....ATAGIRL.......hows that, happy now Hmmmmmm? Take care

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 20, 2008, 06:17:18 PM »
You take care yourself!   :)