Author Topic: Widmore on video  (Read 6071 times)

Offline LostAndSeek

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: Widmore on video
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2008, 07:40:38 PM »
I agree they'll probably work the Orchid video in somehow. Think the Boaties have a copy? Or should we take the announcement at Comic Con literally. If it was just found last summer, the Boaties wouldn't have it, but we could still see it this season in a flash forward.

Offline Asmodean

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2008, 07:43:43 PM »
Found in Norway right?

Offline LostAndSeek

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2008, 07:45:43 PM »
I believe that's right. Maybe Sayid will run across it while on a mission.

Offline Asmodean

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2008, 07:46:40 PM »
It's gonna be a ride getting there.

Offline blueeyed2200

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2008, 11:45:14 AM »
Ok, so here's a thought, and if someone has already said this, I'm sorry for being redundant.  But in my opinion, I think the person holding the camera in the video had to have been someone that Widmore knew and felt comfortable with.  My other thought is that maybe the person filming had a hidden camera up there and Widmore really didn't know he was being taped.  I mean, if you are in a warehouse or something getting ready to do some dirty deeds and off one of your enemies, wouldn't you have guards or guys that are working for you in the rafters or all around protecting you??  Especially if you have the money to hire them . . . At least that's the way it works in all the movies ;-)  So my theory is that Widmore knew the person in the rafters or whatever and that the person had a hidden camera so that he didn't know he was being filmed, that would be the only way whoever was filming could have gotten away scott free and with the tape.  Thoughts??

Offline Writers_Strike

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2008, 01:16:15 PM »
Maybe he can run really fast.