Author Topic: Charlotte Lewis ... how does she know???  (Read 11723 times)

Offline mishka316

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
Re: Charlotte Lewis ... how does she know???
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2008, 11:46:36 AM »
I think Charlotte and Daniel are definitely Dharma, but have not had a ton of experience with it as the people who were on the island did. Remember when we saw Naomi talking to Abbadon... She said she wasn't sure about the team because they had "no field experience".
Therefore, they know what Ben has done from being Dharma, but not being on the island. Dharma had the gas for whatever reason, and Ben used it for his own cause...

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2009, 09:48:44 PM »
I have been of the belief that Charlotte, Daniel, Miles were chosen for their specific abilities and or connections with the island. 

Miles- there are dead bodies on the island it is know and who better than a ghost whisperer to pick the secrets up and while you we are at it if the whispers are spirits who better to pick them up.  We learned that when he walked over the bodies of Danielle and Karl. 

Charlotte- well we know she knows something about the Dharma project as she went to the dig where she saw the Dharma symbol.  I think she may be to young to have been part of Dharma, but if she doesn't know where she was born, then she could be a child from someone who was on the island.  Her background information is limited, but my other thought she is there for a variety of reasons.

Daniel - he was there before and I just watched the clip from this show (and not knowing where to put this, as i didn't see anything in here for this) but Daniel says i am not sure if I can do this.  She encourages Daniel he can remember and do it.  Remember how would he forget and how would he specifically know about what they are trying to do!

I am of a strong opinion that Daniel Faraday was Dharma and somehow was able to leave.  Somehow Daniel has travelled to much and it has effected his mind.  IMHO

Offline Asmodean

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2009, 10:32:17 AM »
Agree with that.  Remember the video from Comicon?
The mind melt explains why he's crying and doesn't know why too.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2009, 03:36:13 PM »
Agree with that.  Remember the video from Comicon?
The mind melt explains why he's crying and doesn't know why too.
Asmo thanks it works well in thought ;D

Offline DIZZYBECKSTER

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2009, 06:20:12 AM »
What if all three of them Miles, Daniel and Charlotte were all Other Children? The Island just hasn't finished with them yet

Offline Staggerlee

• In the Loop
  • Karma does not announce itself, it just happens.
    • View Profile
    • In Praise of Shadows
« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2009, 07:20:11 AM »
That is an intriguing thought morsel there....perchance all three be others, or maybe just Miles, Wacky and Red of the Dharma...

Either situation is one to sit curled upon the chair with briar in hand, Persian slipper of shag in reach and ponder upon.....There are many threads
all we must do is untangle them and follow the right one....
« Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 07:24:41 AM by Staggerlee »
There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.

F. Bacon

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2009, 07:40:50 AM »
What if all three of them Miles, Daniel and Charlotte were all Other Children? The Island just hasn't finished with them yet

Well after listening to Miles statement to Charlotte again last night telling her well, why would  you leave it took you so long to get back here.  I am to say she is a Dharma or Other child. 

Miles the jury is out on him

Daniel, no cause if he was holding the camera for our multi named  Marvin, Edgar ....then he was not a child.  Daniel was Dharma and an adult. 

But we have some new thinking here!!!   ::)

Offline DIZZYBECKSTER

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2009, 11:29:26 AM »
That is an intriguing thought morsel there....perchance all three be others, or maybe just Miles, Wacky and Red of the Dharma...

Either situation is one to sit curled upon the chair with briar in hand, Persian slipper of shag in reach and ponder upon.....There are many threads
all we must do is untangle them and follow the right one....
Have you been drinking furniture polish again?  ;)