Author Topic: who could be the man on the boat?  (Read 19159 times)

Offline kmetzk92

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
who could be the man on the boat?
« on: March 06, 2008, 11:13:02 PM »
ok ... the most reasonable explanation would be michael because he would be the one who we wouldnt expect to see ever again... and he would be a person who would want to help sayid and desmond as the person did on the boat...

but why would the people on the boat trust michael?!  and why would michael agree to come toward the island!  if he is then wheres WALT?

it doesnt make sense at all!   could it be naomis sister!!!!!!!  who do you think it is

?

« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 11:20:53 PM by Mr. Lost »

Offline joeboo

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
Re: who could be the man on the boat?
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2008, 11:14:51 PM »
It's probably Michael.  Who knows where Walt is....

Definitely not Naomi's sister because she doesn't have one as we learned from Miles.

Offline lostatsea

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2008, 11:15:10 PM »
can't we change this to a vote count thread?

I think its Michael

Blackrock Bob

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2008, 11:15:53 PM »
It was obvious that Locke knew Ben's man on the boat from the way Ben was making a big deal about it.
Michael is the obvious choice, unless it's Randy, I can't think of anyone that Locke would know that could be on the boat.

Offline Point Place WI

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2008, 11:21:01 PM »
I'm going with Penny as Lou43 mentioned in chat.  Micheal is the easy out.  But we would expect him since we saw Ghost Walt. 

I guess I could go with a random guess of Mr. Paik looking for his daughter.

Blackrock Bob

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2008, 11:22:08 PM »
Penny? Des called Penny on the phone and she was at home in London.

Offline kmetzk92

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2008, 11:22:30 PM »
can't we change this to a vote count thread?

I think its Michael

i really dont know how to make a vote count so teach me!

and Michael would be the easy way out yes.. and also it wouldnt make sense for michael to be coming toward the island and the people on the boat trusting him..  i cant wait

Offline kmetzk92

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2008, 11:24:37 PM »
Yea its not penny shes sitting at home

Offline red255

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2008, 11:24:52 PM »
My first thought has been that it is Walt, he can make himself appear places so this could be how he communicates with Ben. But now I am wondering if we will see someone we thought was dead, after all that would be someone we would not expect to see.

Offline jumbotron

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2008, 11:29:29 PM »
Michael is the easy answer... Lost rarely goes with easy answers.  Locke seemed awefully interested considering the likelyhood of him know the person is slim to nil.

I really hope it's not Michael.  Seems ridonkulous to me, I mean how would he communicate with Ben?  Why would he communicate with Ben?  How would he find out personal information about the freighties in the first place. parents names etc wouldn't be on a personelle file.

Ben had a guy in the alley video taping Widmore and another guy who got caught by Widmore so he's obviously got lots and lots of people working for him.

My vote is for WALT

BTW  that episode sucked... it was okay till the kiss when I nearly threw the remote at the TV.  I HATE SHIPPER CRAP

Offline E.S.B.

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2008, 11:30:11 PM »
My wife said she thinks it's Charlie.  LOL.

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2008, 11:35:55 PM »
ok ... the most reasonable explanation would be michael because he would be the one who we wouldnt expect to see ever again... and he would be a person who would want to help sayid and desmond as the person did on the boat...

but why would the people on the boat trust michael?!  and why would michael agree to come toward the island!  if he is then wheres WALT?

it doesnt make sense at all!   could it be naomis sister!!!!!!!  who do you think it is
Miles said the naomi sister thing was a code for she's in trouble, cuz she didnt have a sister
?

I just cant see it as michael

Offline Point Place WI

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2008, 11:41:59 PM »
Yeah Penny was probably in London but I figured them time traveling theorists would be like all over my post.  Not Penny physically but she will travel there with her conscious mind........

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2008, 12:20:12 AM »
I think it is going to be miles. That is why it was a shock to Locke. Locke has Ben's guy on the boat as a prisoner. The 3.2 mill was a code.

Offline Fenster

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2008, 12:21:52 AM »
My first thought has been that it is Walt, he can make himself appear places so this could be how he communicates with Ben. But now I am wondering if we will see someone we thought was dead, after all that would be someone we would not expect to see.

I like the idea of it being Walt.  He's on the boat, but not really on the boat.