Author Topic: Screencap/Investigations Request  (Read 5830 times)

Offline Suzanne4au2

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
Re: Screencap/Investigations Request
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2008, 01:22:53 PM »
Is there a good shot of the woman who jumps off the freighter-in the previews for next week?

Offline TheGoodPeople

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2008, 03:39:28 AM »
Is there a good shot of the woman who jumps off the freighter-in the previews for next week?

technically spoilerish

Offline CastawayCayley

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2008, 01:39:51 PM »

technically spoilerish

I'm going to disagree. I am the biggest spoiler-avoider out there. I don't even like to read speculations because if someone guesses something correctly I feel like it was ruined. But the previews that air right after an episode are usually just teasers, and often misleading, rather than anything revealing, which is what I consider a spoiler. But this is just my personal opinion.

Offline forgetregret

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2008, 02:49:17 PM »
Hi everyone. New to the forums, but thought I'd throw in my two cents. I don't like watching previews because I don't want to be wondering about it until the next episode airs, so for people like me, talking about them are technically spolierish. I don't mind when someone talks about them around me though I guess some people might.

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2008, 02:51:35 PM »

technically spoilerish

I'm going to disagree. I am the biggest spoiler-avoider out there. I don't even like to read speculations because if someone guesses something correctly I feel like it was ruined. But the previews that air right after an episode are usually just teasers, and often misleading, rather than anything revealing, which is what I consider a spoiler. But this is just my personal opinion.

I agree! If it is broadcast, I don't consider them spoilers. ( I hate spoilers also)

Offline Survivor815

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2008, 10:56:39 AM »
Doesn't the Tempest logo look suspiciously like the Hanso Foundation logo? Hmmmm

Offline Lost Ed

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2008, 03:41:05 PM »
I can get a good shot of her on my tube, jumping off the boat...but I don't know who she is.  I don't know what
Spoiler
Zoe Bell
looks like, so there ya go.

The Tempest logo IS, imo, the Hanso Logo.

Offline fieldy32

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2008, 01:41:25 PM »
OK, I know I'm late with these, but... if we could get screencaps of the painting in Ben's house in the scene where Juliette comes over for dinner (it's when the camera angle goes behind Juliette when she walks into the house, right side of the screen). I'm pretty sure this is a painting of Ben's mother. Also, there's a picture of what looks to be Annie as a child in the scene where Locke brings Ben upstairs so Ben can have him open the safe to show him the Widmore video.  There are multiple pictures on the wall, and if I remember correctly, it's the top-left one.