Author Topic: Last minutes of episode  (Read 2352 times)

Offline Kurtis

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Last minutes of episode
« on: March 07, 2008, 01:09:01 AM »
Anyone willing to give me a brief recap of the last moments of tonight's episode? My DVR stopped recording when Jack told Kate they should go by their (Charlotte and Daniel's) word. What happened next?

Offline hefalumps

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Last minutes of episode
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 01:14:22 AM »
Juliet told Jack that Ben sent her to keep Charlotte and Daniel from neutralizing the gas, but she couldn't do it.
Juliet warned Jack that he should be worried about Ben because Ben thinks Juliet is his and Ben knows how Juliet feels about Jack.
Jack says "Bring it on, Ben." Juliet thinks this is macho and moons over him.
They kiss.
Back at the compound, James and Hugo are playing horseshoes. Hurley uses the strange electromagnetic properties of the island to score a dead ringer and beat Sawyer. Then they see Ben walking free around the compound with some laundry. Sawyer asks him what the heck he's doing - Ben says "See you for dinner."

That's pretty much it - we did not hear what Ben revealed to Locke, so we still don't know who the man on the boat is. Next week maybe.

Offline Bostonlost

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 02:36:20 AM »
Is there a morse code thing going on with the flicking lights?

Offline TheGoodPeople

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2008, 03:56:03 AM »
Juliet told Jack that Ben sent her to keep Charlotte and Daniel from neutralizing the gas, but she couldn't do it.
Juliet warned Jack that he should be worried about Ben because Ben thinks Juliet is his and Ben knows how Juliet feels about Jack.
They kiss.
Back at the compound, James and Hugo are playing horseshoes. Hurley uses the strange electromagnetic properties of the island to score a dead ringer and beat Sawyer. Then they see Ben walking free around the compound with some laundry. Sawyer asks him what the heck he's doing - Ben says "See you for dinner."

That's pretty much it - we did not hear what Ben revealed to Locke, so we still don't know who the man on the boat is. Next week maybe.

yeah. not verbatim, but yeah.

we know Hurley's lucky streak is still happening..... :D

Offline hefalumps

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2008, 11:38:57 AM »
They kiss.

yeah. not verbatim, but yeah.

we know Hurley's lucky streak is still happening..... :D

Yea, I did exaggerate a bit on Jack's boasting (I think he said "He knows where to find me" instead of "Bring it on, Ben"), Juliet's mooning, and Hurley's use of electromagnetism. Okay, I flat out lied about that last one

All for humorous effect though. The rest was pretty on spot I think. :)

Offline Asmodean

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2008, 01:11:30 PM »
Kate should've threw off her pack and commenced to beating the snot out of Charlotte at the Tempest.

Offline goober

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2008, 01:29:01 PM »
Kate should've threw off her pack and commenced to beating the snot out of Charlotte at the Tempest.

That would have been hotness  :P :o

Offline Asmodean

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2008, 02:03:03 PM »
OMG!!!!