Author Topic: The Other Woman Hype Thread  (Read 10435 times)

Offline nejsitsol

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: The Other Woman Hype Thread
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2008, 01:06:29 PM »
I deleted it anyways!  :)

Offline Lost_viewer

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2008, 02:00:17 PM »
I'm not the spoiler police, but we shouldn't discuss spoilers in this thread.
I'm one of the biggest offenders of forgetting what thread I'm in too.  ;)

So a spoiler can be heresay? How do I know that my source is false...I think I heard it from DarkUfo forum

Offline Lost_viewer

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2008, 02:02:01 PM »
I'm going to Vegas this weekend....and won't get to see this epi until MONDAY afternoon!  AHHHHHHH!  My countdown is too long!!!!

(but I won't have to wait as long for the next one)

you know that the episodes come on www.abc.com the following day

Is this quote a spoiler? Besides I thought this was a 'hype' thread, how would what i said be considered a spoiler...?

Blackrock Bob

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2008, 02:04:20 PM »

So a spoiler can be heresay? How do I know that my source is false...I think I heard it from DarkUfo forum
I think anything on Dark's site could be considered spoilers, but things around here are not as harsh as they were a few years ago.

Offline Lost_viewer

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2008, 02:27:27 PM »

I think anything on Dark's site could be considered spoilers, but things around here are not as harsh as they were a few years ago.

thx I am still just an onlooker, maybe when I become a red shirt things i will be better at this

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2008, 02:28:38 PM »
I'm going to Vegas this weekend....and won't get to see this epi until MONDAY afternoon!  AHHHHHHH!  My countdown is too long!!!!

You are addicted to Lost if you stop doing Vegas stuff and go up and watch it in your room!  

Sounds like a good episode. (but they all do!!) Would love some more Other information

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2008, 02:45:29 PM »
i can't wait.  i like juliet, and i hope to learn more about her.  (duh, isn't that what the epi is for)  i'm hoping for a ff.  i'm into them now.  the first 3 seasons i liked learning about where they've been, and now i want to know where they're going.  sort of like spoilers without really being spoilers.

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2008, 02:55:21 PM »
1 day 7 hours 5 minutes

I like that ladybug, It is a spoiler but not really!

Offline fieldy32

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2008, 03:30:30 PM »
I hafta say that Desmond and Juliette centric epis are prolly my faves.  They just seem to reveal hella more info than anyone elses' epis.  I can't believe we get to have their episodes back to back tho... friggin awesome. I hope this episode is even better than the last... which would be pretty hard to accomplish, since that was my favorite epi by far.

Offline fieldy32

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2008, 03:35:50 PM »
... well, I should say that Desmond and Juliette epis reveal hella more "new" info.  Things to get the mind goin... you know... when all you're trying to do is figure out what we just learned. The kind of info you lose sleep over. That's the best!!

Offline nejsitsol

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2008, 03:40:32 PM »
I hate trying to get to sleep after LOST- I should just give up and watch it over again!  :)

Offline Lost_viewer

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2008, 05:02:48 PM »
I hafta say that Desmond and Juliette centric epis are prolly my faves.  They just seem to reveal hella more info than anyone elses' epis.  I can't believe we get to have their episodes back to back tho... friggin awesome. I hope this episode is even better than the last... which would be pretty hard to accomplish, since that was my favorite epi by far.

I have to almost agree with you but feel Locke episodes are the best..At first i did not like Desmond episodes but after the one where he talks with the Abbey bossman and you see the picture with him and the Old Time Lady I started liking them..Juliet's is so hot in that weird girl next door way and her eps are great. I am sure if there was no writers strike they would have a filler episode in between Des and Juliets episodes.

Offline A Better Tomorrow

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2008, 05:13:26 PM »
My guess is that Jewels will save the island/her former comrads from the boat people this week.  Just based on the preview.  The show is really turning into (L)and (O)f (S)cientific (T)esting.  Whatever tests the boat crew are trying to do Juliet won't let it happen.  Why is she so loyal?  And where's Cindy?   

Offline gjohnson

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2008, 05:33:27 PM »
We may just see where Juliet's current loyalties lay. I expect she'll have a difficult decision to make and her past on the island will influence her decision.

Offline E-Rich

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2008, 05:34:56 PM »

You are addicted to Lost if you stop doing Vegas stuff and go up and watch it in your room!  

Well - I thought about how to work it out (even thought about changing my flight) but my plane takes off at 8:30!!!  Horrible!!!