Author Topic: favorite line of the week  (Read 5516 times)

Offline LostAndSeek

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: favorite line of the week
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2008, 08:06:38 PM »
Juliet: Maybe you should try a different number, say 911?

Offline nikarro

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2008, 03:02:44 PM »
I would have, hell I would have called McDonalds just to ask if they had any new burgers!

Offline Wishbone

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2008, 03:25:08 PM »
Never mind what they were saying - I was too busy looking at Sawyer in his pants! (That's UK pants - not US pants/trousers)

Offline therealsawyer

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2008, 11:20:39 PM »
Scooby Doo - BEST.

Sawyer "At least be woman enought to say you want to use me."
   Classic double meaning - for her scam of Locke and sexually

Offline Madam P

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2008, 03:56:37 PM »
Never mind what they were saying - I was too busy looking at Sawyer in his pants! (That's UK pants - not US pants/trousers)

I know!  There was all this debate about what book he was reading, and I was like "He was reading a book?  What book?  Where was this book of which you speak?"   :D

Poor Sawyer... he sees Kate for exactly what she is ("You'll bounce right back to me" - perfect quote) and still cares for her in spite of it.  Kate sees Sawyer for how she thinks he is, and despises him for it. 

Kate uses everybody, even poor "scooby-dood" Hurley.  I did not like her much in this episode.

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2008, 04:38:09 PM »

I know!  There was all this debate about what book he was reading, and I was like "He was reading a book?  What book?  Where was this book of which you speak?"   :D

Poor Sawyer... he sees Kate for exactly what she is ("You'll bounce right back to me" - perfect quote) and still cares for her in spite of it.  Kate sees Sawyer for how she thinks he is, and despises him for it. 

Kate uses everybody, even poor "scooby-dood" Hurley.  I did not like her much in this episode.

Sawyer was in that scene?? Strange I never noticed him

Offline Madam P

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 29, 2008, 06:18:27 PM »

I know!  There was all this debate about what book he was reading, and I was like "He was reading a book?  What book?  Where was this book of which you speak?"   :D

Sawyer was in that scene?? Strange I never noticed him

Tee-hee!  OK, so Kate looked pretty good in that scene, too!   I know you love her!  ;)

When I re-watched it last night, I noticed one great line I forgot to post earlier:

Locke: "There's no point in making rules if there's no punishment for breaking them." 

Amen!   :)