Author Topic: Is Aaron one of the Oceanic 6?  (Read 14801 times)

Offline lostfan777

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: Is Aaron one of the Oceanic 6?
« Reply #60 on: February 28, 2008, 03:42:00 PM »
In this episode there was a line where Claire ask Kate to watch Aaron.  Kate says something like "Im not good with kids".  They keep talking and Claire says you should try it sometime.  I think what will happen is.  Kate will watch Aaron one time and Claire will go off on a lil adventure or something.  While she is gone Kate will have her one and only chance to leave the island and she will leave with Aaron.

I like this idea, except that I think Kate will be under the impression that something happened to Claire.  I don't think she will knowingly separate mother and child for her chance to be rescued.  And then later, we will find out that Claire is indeed alive, maybe kate will find out presenting her with a difficult choice of risking the child she now thinks of as hers to return to the island for Claire or playing it safe and staying away.  One thing for sure, Jack wouldn't approve of not going baaack for Claire, especially if he finds out she's his sister.  I think you're onto something, crazy stuff.

Offline The Boy

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
Why is Aaron not Considered one of the O6
« Reply #61 on: March 07, 2008, 12:20:43 PM »
Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sayid are 4 of the O6.  Why is everyone saying there are 2 more of the O6 to be revealed?  Why doesn't Aaron make the 5th of the O6?  Someone help me out...please.

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 07, 2008, 12:48:36 PM »
I think he is one of the 6. They pretty much confirmed that with the preview for next week. Find out the last oceanic 6.

Offline goober

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 07, 2008, 02:04:50 PM »
I disagree Juggy. I think the preview indicated Jin and Sun as the final members of the O6.

But if that's not the case (we find out next week) I'll gladly post "Juggy Was Right" after the Epi :)

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 07, 2008, 02:55:47 PM »
Promo said find out the last of the oceanic 6, sounded singular to me.But we will know in one week.

Offline LostAndSeek

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 07, 2008, 09:37:51 PM »
I think we'll see two more. If Aaron were one of the six, I think the Powers would have stated that clearly before advertising that we'll see the last of 'em.

Offline goober

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 14, 2008, 02:01:03 PM »
Juggy Was Right
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 02:03:10 PM by goober »

Offline matahari

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 14, 2008, 02:27:10 PM »
Oceanic Six

1. Jack
2. Kate
3. Hurley
4. Aaron
5. Sayid
6. Sun

Offline lostfan777

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 14, 2008, 03:06:48 PM »
I think we'll see two more. If Aaron were one of the six, I think the Powers would have stated that clearly before advertising that we'll see the last of 'em.

Now that we've seen the episode, it's seems clear that TPTB couldn't tell us Aaron was one of the six because it would have ruined the twist at the end of this episode.  So it looks like it is Aaron!

Offline LostAndSeek

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 14, 2008, 08:40:30 PM »
Yeah, that makes sense!

Plus has the added bonus of making me feel somewhat less stupid.

Offline TheGoodPeople

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 15, 2008, 06:06:39 AM »
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!