Author Topic: "He'll be wondering where i am"  (Read 6584 times)

Offline Savior

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
Re: "He'll be wondering where i am"
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2008, 11:38:20 AM »
We have seen Sayid's flash-forwards, and he stated he was one of the oceanic 6, he cant be one of the dead.

Offline LostAndSeek

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2008, 03:52:23 PM »
In the cover story, Claire must be one of the 8 who survived, don't you think? The story's gotta say that Claire died in childbirth or shortly after, and Kate's been raising the baby.

So is Aaron, standing in for Claire, one of the O6?

If so, who are the other two O6 and who's the other briefly surviving Lostie?

Won't be Des or Juliet or any of the Others. They weren't on the flight and weren't on the cover story's island.

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2008, 03:59:51 PM »
In the cover story, Claire must be one of the 8 who survived, don't you think? The story's gotta say that Claire died in childbirth or shortly after, and Kate's been raising the baby.

Won't be Des or Juliet or any of the Others. They weren't on the flight and weren't on the cover story's island.
That's what i'm thinking.  And it accounts for even more sympathy for Kate if she is taking in a crash victim's child as her own- more so that getting pregnant on the island...
So I'd say that Claire is one of the two, but who would be the second?  Why would they have to make up a second person at all?  Claire makes sense to say she survived... who else would be worth noting?  (for story effect, i mean)

Offline Holland34

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2008, 04:06:08 PM »

That's what i'm thinking.  And it accounts for even more sympathy for Kate if she is taking in a crash victim's child as her own- more so that getting pregnant on the island...
So I'd say that Claire is one of the two, but who would be the second?  Why would they have to make up a second person at all?  Claire makes sense to say she survived... who else would be worth noting?  (for story effect, i mean)

I'm stealing and agreeing with what someone said on another post, but I think Kate is telling the world that Aaron is her biological child.  I think that is why her mom wants to see the baby so badly (she thinks it is her biological grandchild) AND why Kate won't let her mom anywhere near the baby (it looks nothing like her.)

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2008, 08:15:45 PM »
???
Several things

Agree that Kate was referring to Aaron when she made that comment to Jack (at least that is what we are given to think at this time)

What confuses me is Jack's reluctance to go to her house.  She states Jack we won't be having coffee until you visit the baby and me.  If he is in love with her and that is not Sawyers child then why not see the baby?  Or did he find out that Aaron is his nephew and if Aaron is his nephew why doesn't he have custody of the child.  Did we all forget that Claire and Jack share the same father?  Sorry if this was mentioned before.  No matter this child keeps Jack from pursuing a relationship with Kate in future world.

If in fact they left the island with the baby then he knew she had the child.  No doubt that child was young and did she name him Aaron to throw us all off?

I just don't know why Kate would have the child, unless we are loosing another character :'(

Though Kate's mom does mention something about waiting four years to see him. 

I will admit she did certainly have a lot of love for the child as if he was her own ? ;)

Offline LostAndSeek

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2008, 11:53:57 PM »

Maggie, that's an excellent question. Two possibilities come to mind.

1. Jin. If Sun is in the O6, but Jin is not then Jin would have had to stay alive long enough to get her pregnant.

2. Charlie. Charlie had contact with the outside world, so Penny at least knows he's alive. I can't remember if Charlie mentioned his own name in that conversation, but Penny might have recognized him or recorded the call.

Offline Writers_Strike

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2008, 02:17:28 PM »
What if Aaron has got some weird island powers that Jack is afraid of and Kate does not want the rest of the world to know about, thats why she shields him from everyone.

Offline nikarro

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2008, 02:36:43 PM »
What if Aaron has got some weird island powers that Jack is afraid of and Kate does not want the rest of the world to know about, thats why she shields him from everyone.

Yeah, wasn't that like a big point of discussion back in Season ONE that Aaron would end up being this powerful guy who made a lot happen that happens???

Offline LostAndSeek

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2008, 05:22:36 PM »
I'm sure multiple people have already said this, but I think that when Jack sees Aaron he's reminded of whatever deal he cut that got him off the island but left many others on. It's a guilt trip. If he's learned that Claire is his half sister, then leaving her behind, dead or alive, would be especially guiltifying.

Offline Sawyers_Gotta_Gun

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
Kates "Him" Revealed
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2008, 09:25:20 PM »
In the last episode of season 3 kate was saying he'll be wondeing where I am and later the producers said that the he was a man who was on the plane but didnt have a ticket, its no big thing, its aaron, because he was still in Claire at the time.
No need for more on it