Author Topic: Season 4 - BIggest Theorist  (Read 2430 times)

Offline footballmom10

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: Season 4 - BIggest Theorist
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2008, 07:16:25 PM »
Is there anything that I can read about puff?  I want to see what all this is about.

Offline E.S.B.

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2008, 07:25:38 PM »
Is there anything that I can read about puff?  I want to see what all this is about.

Try this one: http://lost.cubit.net/forum/index.php?topic=4030.0

It's a pretty loaded theory, but pretty much sums it up.  The stuff is way over my head and I don't exactly subscribe to it, but it's totally fascinating.  I'm anxious to hear what he thinks about this ep.

Offline footballmom10

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2008, 07:53:52 PM »
My husband is reading it right now and says he loves it.  I only think that if the island can do a Desmond on demand then things get really wierd quick and it looks like Ben has been....from the looks of his closet....doing this at his liesure.  The one guy with the eyebrows who knew young Ben but was an other knew about the magic box and so did Tom.  But, is that gizmo the same thing Ben uses for his trips.  You know, with all of the passports and small luggage, it seems that Ben is not gone for very long at a time.

Also, I think that when Faraday said that this was worse than wierd he was foreshadowing.  I think that he knows that they might all be screwed and when he repeately tells Frank to stay on the exact course that they came in on he is warning him that they may end up somewhere else (time, reality????) if they don't  (and not just crash or something).  That's a real long sentence, but I hope that it makes sense. ::) ::) ::)
« Last Edit: February 16, 2008, 08:11:24 PM by footballmom10 »

Offline cbw420

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2008, 12:42:28 AM »
I think it is kind of funny that since the recap episode he has not been on here.  He was talking so much trash to everyone against his theories and one huge one from last week was wrong.  They were flashbacks not flashforwards. 

The Rocket got stuck on the outside of the bubble and finally made it in.

Hes just sad because he has to rethink his hole premis on the show now

lol

so true

Offline ozman776

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2008, 01:11:41 AM »
seems clickish.... but id take puffs theories over clicks anyday... have ya fun..have ya laffs... maybe this is why some dont post here anymore....  you can all hold hands and say ya knew or know... but do you??? great post calling someone out for the thoughts they have... now u can up ya post counts high 5ing each other with ya 2 line jacks dads alive threads...

Offline cbw420

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2008, 08:16:59 AM »
seems clickish.... but id take puffs theories over clicks anyday... have ya fun..have ya laffs... maybe this is why some dont post here anymore....  you can all hold hands and say ya knew or know... but do you??? great post calling someone out for the thoughts they have... now u can up ya post counts high 5ing each other with ya 2 line jacks dads alive threads...

actually ozman, i am one of the people on the board who feels like its too clique-ish around here (you spell it clique just in case you were wondering) but i'm somewhat of a "nomad" if you will and dont really have a team i like to play with, and if you also take note, my post count is quite lower then most in the "cliques" (again notice the spelling) considering how long i've been here

lastly, i know christian is dead, its not even up for debate,

now if you really want to know what this is all about, the puffer (who's posts i really do enjoy, just seldomly agree with) sat here last week and swore up and down the messageboard that we were dealing with flashforwards when in fact they were flashbacks, i just wanted to rub it in my young lad's face a tad
because....well because i'm an a$$h*ole and i dont care
so until you truly know what is going on, please stay the hell out of my threads mind your own business

signed,

the nomad-ly, yet still the resident lost-snob

(and to be honest the reason alot of people dont post here is anymore is due the people who post here, lack of quality)

Offline LostAndSeek

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2008, 10:08:17 AM »
Play nice, guys. It's a big site, room for everyone....

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2008, 10:34:00 AM »
This thread is not a discussion of the episode, but of a member of the forum. Please go to the excisting threads on this topic to discuss the theory, not the person.