Author Topic: Two external organizations working against each other continued  (Read 7018 times)

Offline lostfan777

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: Two external organizations working against each other continued
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2008, 11:19:40 AM »
Don't forget the Black Rock.  Didn't they say in the find815 game that the ship transported slaves and gold?

Could've been another non-canonical throwaway line.  Or, maybe Dharma self-funded with part of the gold, and with their mass murder, Ben gained control of the remaining horde.  Very heavy, tho, and hard to transport back to market.  Far easier to take scientific findings/blueprints back, and hawk 'em to your contacts for millions.

Probably right, but I can't get the image out of my head of Patchy unloading gold boullion from the Black Rock with the Hurley bird sitting on his shoulder........... ;D
« Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 10:50:54 AM by lostfan777 »

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: Two external organizations working against each other continued
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2008, 01:39:54 PM »
Don't forget the Black Rock.  Didn't they say in the find815 game that the ship transported slaves and gold?

Could've been another non-canonical throwaway line.  Or, maybe Dharma self-funded with part of the gold, and with their mass murder, Ben gained control of the remaining horde.  Very heavy, tho, and hard to transport back to market.  Far easier to take scientific findings/blueprints back, and hawk 'em to your contacts for millions.

Probably right, but I can't get the image of Patchy unloading gold boullion from the Black Rock with the Hurley bird sitting on his shoulder........... ;D
So quoteworthy. :D