Author Topic: Naomi instead of Juliet?  (Read 1360 times)

Offline *MaZ*

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Naomi instead of Juliet?
« on: February 15, 2008, 12:18:38 PM »
I posted this on another thread, but got no opinions.
Why would Juliet stay in the island if there was space for one more passenger in the chopper?
She's beyond desperate to get out, has been there the longest against her will ( apart from Des, who's flying away), and seems to be one of the very few who have something to go back to.
Nonetheless she was nowhere to be found/had nothing to say when they loaded a corpse instead of her....

Blackrock Bob

Re: Naomi instead of Juliet?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008, 12:23:42 PM »
I think she got scared after Lapidus made a big deal about her not being on 815.
I am sure things may get worse until Miles is safe and away from Locke.

Offline Kurtis

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2008, 12:28:49 PM »
Yes, the fact that the Fantastic Four were suspicious about Juliet not being on the plane, and their stated mission is to go after Ben, would be enough of a reason for Juliet to think twice. Whoever is on that boat might not exactly be too eager to take her back to Miami to see her sister.

Offline rhythm

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2008, 12:52:53 PM »
Not only that, Jack may have told Juliet about Sayid's plan to see what is really happening on the freighter.

Offline dragonflyk

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2008, 01:19:01 PM »
Yes, the fact that the Fantastic Four were suspicious about Juliet not being on the plane, and their stated mission is to go after Ben, would be enough of a reason for Juliet to think twice. Whoever is on that boat might not exactly be too eager to take her back to Miami to see her sister.

were they suspicious about her not being on the plane, or were they more likely surprised that she was a "native", as Miles stated, that knew of Ben?

Offline LostAndSeek

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2008, 05:43:16 PM »
Welcome, new folks.

I didn't even think of the question till one of you brought it up. Good point! And all the explanations seem plausible as well.