Poll

who thinks libby was

bad
18 (62.1%)
good
11 (37.9%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: Libby and the man on the boat?  (Read 3331 times)

Offline LoniZeppelin

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
Libby and the man on the boat?
« on: February 15, 2008, 12:30:54 AM »
ok! was taking a shower and thinking of lost! obsessed much? YES! well ok, Libby MEETS des in line getting coffee! and then  they sit and chat and she JUST GIVES A STRAGER HER BOAT???? we just saw something tonight that was very familiar! was libby meant to meet des and give him a boat with a tracking device and some kind of technology to be sucked into the island atmosphere? by pennys dad? was the boat race even real, or did daddy windmore know he would do this to win penny!?!?  we know libby meets des off island and magicaly they are on island together, also she was seen in the crazy ward with hurley, and then they are on the same island together and she never metions that he looks familiar, and she seemed fine on island, was she sent to watch hurley? because he won the lottery with the numbers that SOME GUY gave him? who was that man? and how did he get those number and why was he always repeating them, was he on the island as well? because hurley wound up back to the nut house after being there again! who was libby working for? was she even working for some one or is this all just "fate"????? was it the same guy sayids future girl was working for? was it windmore? are the people on the boat working for daddy windmore? we know he is tied! and how and what exactly does he do, why is his name on a pregnancy test? and on the hot air ballon? and where ever else we saw it? is this how penny knows about this island and is paying 2 guys to find it in the artic? and had a video connection to the island? because she knows her dad did something to get des stranded there? hummmmm i think this all ties into what we saw tonight! i really do! im so smart hehehehehe any thought or answers to these questions?!?! either all of that is why they had that picture. or whats his name photo copied the picture and gave it to ben they guy in the hatch with des, since he always left the hatch! and since there is no proof he actually died, i just watched that epidsode and he just hit his head by falling! and what happened to his body????????? hummmmmmmm (when will jack and clair find out they are siblings too lol)

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: Libby and the man on the boat?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008, 12:35:08 AM »
I think libby is important to this.  Notice all of her drastically changing hairstyles?  An undercover look so as to not be as easily recognizable?  And if she is weathly enough to have a boat to herself, and many other things i'm sure, why was she in an institution?  Don't the rich get special stuff like personal nurses and junk? 

Offline on the island

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2008, 12:42:39 AM »
I agree she is important - but we see her on the plane don't we?  The crash was an accident so she couldn't have known it would take her to the island.  Was she just spying on Hurley?  So many questions.

Offline titlebgs

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2008, 12:51:03 AM »
i like the thought that she could have had a similar job to that of sayid's off island story tonight.

Offline Joseph_Kerr

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2008, 01:02:01 AM »
Interesting.. you do bring up some interesting thoughts. I think there is some validity to your comments concerning Libby.

Offline madmax22e

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2008, 01:06:50 AM »
i think ben blackmails people offisland to do his bidding, in return they can come back

Offline Bostonlost

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2008, 02:21:04 AM »
The boat race is real and is very famous it is held every 4 years

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2008, 03:33:51 AM »
I've believed from the start that Libby was a plant & that the boat race was a one-way ticket to Craphole Island.  Daddy Widmore will stop @ nothing to keep Des & Pen apart.

Blackrock Bob

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2008, 07:17:39 AM »
I've believed from the start that Libby was a plant & that the boat race was a one-way ticket to Craphole Island.  Daddy Widmore will stop @ nothing to keep Des & Pen apart.

I agree. I said a few years ago that Widmore had someone mess with the boat and make Desmond crash on the island.
If you know of some crazy island that people can't find and it is impossible to get off, and the rea crazy people like Ben running around, it is an easy wat to get rid of someone ithout killing them..

"Daddy, did you have Desmon killed?" "No Penny, I wouldn't do that to you. I love you"  ;)

Offline Lost-N-Detroit

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2008, 12:58:31 PM »
So Libby and possibly Ana Lucia would be plants working for the other organization aganist Ben. This could be plausable that they sent Libby and Ana Lucia on the plane knowing that was the only way to get a spy on the island. I find it more compelling now that when Michael is sent back to the LOSTIES he is told to kill Ana Lucia by Ben and accidently shoots Libby. Killing two birds with one stone.

Offline footballmom10

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2008, 01:02:24 PM »
I agree she is important - but we see her on the plane don't we?  The crash was an accident so she couldn't have known it would take her to the island.  Was she just spying on Hurley?  So many questions.

WAS THE CRASH AN ACCIDENT? 

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2008, 04:25:28 PM »

WAS THE CRASH AN ACCIDENT? 
nope.

Blackrock Bob

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2008, 04:32:48 PM »
How could the crash not be an accident?

Desmond didn't push the button because he followed Kelvin.
He only went back after Kelvin hit his head on the rock.

So, you are saying that Kelvin planned the whole thing? Then he could be alive? Inconceivable.  ;)

Offline sillysab

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2008, 04:43:05 PM »
So Libby and possibly Ana Lucia would be plants working for the other organization aganist Ben. This could be plausable that they sent Libby and Ana Lucia on the plane knowing that was the only way to get a spy on the island. I find it more compelling now that when Michael is sent back to the LOSTIES he is told to kill Ana Lucia by Ben and accidently shoots Libby. Killing two birds with one stone.
I always felt like there has got to be more with the tallies story line than just their showing up to get killed off. Ben controls everything, right? He did a detailed analysis on everyone that was on the plane. When certain people were found, they had to go probably for protection of the island or something, whatever Ben is up to. Some were killed by Michael, some by smokie... I think of Shannon, she could see Walt. Would she have been able to see the cabin too? Was she a threat?

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2008, 04:52:45 PM »
I agree that the crash wasn't "just an accident," but to crash a plane?  Ben is a master manipulator, but there are SO many variables in a plane crash!