Author Topic: Daniel and the phone  (Read 7121 times)

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: Daniel and the phone
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2008, 02:57:28 PM »
Maybe the pilot is the man on the boat???
Or Minikowski is Michales other name??

Why would Michael be picked up in the ocean and then made in charge of the boat?

Michaels last name is Dawson.

Offline Lost-N-Detroit

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2008, 07:23:09 PM »
I saw a posting for this earlier in another thread that someone thought that RG stands for Regina Goodspeed.
The inscription that read in the bracelet I beleive from another post by Juggy is that the bracelet might possibly be a tracking device.
We see naomi with one and also with Else.
There is def. something happening on the boat with either a power struggle or Minikowski doing his own work onboard the freighter.

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2008, 11:22:48 PM »
I saw a posting for this earlier in another thread that someone thought that RG stands for Regina Goodspeed.
The inscription that read in the bracelet I beleive from another post by Juggy is that the bracelet might possibly be a tracking device.
There is def. something happening on the boat with either a power struggle or Minikowski doing his own work onboard the freighter.

Good memory, that was something I threw out there. They are given to the workers by the boss. Always close to them!!

Offline footballmom10

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2008, 11:27:54 PM »

Good memory, that was something I threw out there. They are given to the workers by the boss. Always close to them!!

who is regina goodspeed?

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2008, 01:57:37 AM »

who is regina goodspeed?
It was a guess based on an "R" 1st name & a "G" last name that we know.

Regina  http://www.lostpedia.com/wiki/Regina

Goodspeed  http://www.lostpedia.com/wiki/Horace_Goodspeed

Offline Maxor127

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2008, 10:33:50 AM »
I just realized something... Daniel... and Danielle... any significance having two characters with almost the same name?

Offline lostfan777

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2008, 10:55:05 AM »
I just realized something... Daniel... and Danielle... any significance having two characters with almost the same name?

I don't know if there is a significance, but I wish they hadn't done that.  I keep getting confused when I'm quickly skimming the avalanche of posts on these boards!     :-[

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2008, 12:29:31 PM »

That is friggin genius. Never would have thought of that.