Author Topic: Tell Me Where It Is.....  (Read 1597 times)

Offline footballmom10

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Tell Me Where It Is.....
« on: February 14, 2008, 09:25:35 PM »
The reason the kid was haunting the room was to scare his grandma from scurrying around his room and eventually finding his secret life.  That must be why Miles said....I'd like to tell her you're gone, but the only way I can do that is if you tell me where it is.  Whad'ya think?

Offline LostAndSeek

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: Tell Me Where It Is.....
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008, 04:53:41 PM »
This bothered me too, just posted a note to another thread in fact. It's almost like the ghost needs Miles' permission to leave, and Miles won't give it till the ghost gives him something.

Offline TheGoodPeople

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: Tell Me Where It Is.....
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2008, 05:11:21 PM »
This bothered me too, just posted a note to another thread in fact. It's almost like the ghost needs Miles' permission to leave, and Miles won't give it till the ghost gives him something.

I think Miles is just a ghostbuster doing an excorcism. he told the lady (mom or grandma) that since he found out that the kid was murdered it would cost a little more. i bet when he found out about the cause of his death he probably found out the reason. the fact that the kid had a lot of money and only a little baggie of drugs points to the fact that he was a dealer looking to re-up and met his end in the process. or was just an addict and was holding money, less likely.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 05:13:13 PM by TheGoodPeople »