Author Topic: MILES  (Read 3188 times)

Offline footballmom10

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
MILES
« on: February 14, 2008, 08:17:59 PM »
Hey! This is my primero topico!

I think that Miles is the most interesting of the newbies and, you know, I was just thinking about what amazing things he may be able to interpret and explain because of the whole psychic thing.

I bet that he will find Roger Workman, the brazilian dude and Nikki (who's Nikki), and finally....who is the four toed dude (and maybe the monster).

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: MILES
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2008, 08:27:08 PM »
Ooooh.  That would be neat if he stumbled upon Roger!  Or even the mass grave....but if they want Ben do you think they know about that stuff already?  Aww, and hearing Nikki and Paulo's story would be sad...it would be one of those things I hope Hurley never finds out- that HE killed them by burying them alive!  Ah!

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2008, 03:20:19 AM »
Matthew DID ask Hurley if "they" were "still alive."  :-[

Offline TheGoodPeople

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2008, 05:04:21 PM »
I really like miles as a character. he has great lines. I'm glad theres another smart ass on the island.

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2008, 09:59:38 PM »
when Miles is with Naomi, he is saying something...when its played backwards, it sounds like "You got to see it through"

very strange...if that is what he's saying......

Offline footballmom10

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2008, 01:40:23 PM »
when Miles is with Naomi, he is saying something...when its played backwards, it sounds like "You got to see it through"

[/quote

Why is he speaking to a dead person?  Why would he tell a dead person "We've got to see it through...."  Will she come back to life or was he just reassuring himself?  Is he speaking to her spirit?  If so, does her spirit find a home on the island?

Lot of questions from the backwards track....I think Miles sees dead people!

Offline thebeann

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2008, 01:56:13 PM »

[/quote

Why is he speaking to a dead person?  Why would he tell a dead person "We've got to see it through...."  Will she come back to life or was he just reassuring himself?  Is he speaking to her spirit?  If so, does her spirit find a home on the island?

Lot of questions from the backwards track....I think Miles sees dead people!

I think that's a given. And a common theme...Ben and Hurley can also see (and communicate with) dead people.

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2008, 01:44:27 PM »
i just wanted to note that Ken Leung was going to be playing a character named Russell, but lost tends to change the names listed on the casting call.  however, the info given for this character is a little different that what we've seen...
Russell (Ken Leung)
Late 30s, a brilliant mathematician and deep thinker who is capable of great insights and has a tremendous knowledge across various scientific fields. He sometimes struggles socially by being too direct and disconnected in his interpersonal relationships. While an empiricist by trade he is humbled and fascinated by the magic and mystery of all in this world that cannot be explained by science.
-spoiler from darkufo's site

Offline LostAndSeek

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2008, 05:32:46 PM »
Maggie, this sounds like the description for Faraday's character....??

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2008, 07:49:51 PM »
That's exactly what i thought!  i was digging through character descriptions, trying to find if any mentioned the character of daniel having a troubled past or something... and i read this and thought, 'sounds like dan!' but then they list the actor that plays miles!

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2008, 07:52:07 PM »
That's funny....it reminds me of how they had originally planned on Jack as the heroic pilot & Charlie as an older, washed-up, one hit wonder rocker. :)

Offline xkellixhx

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
is miles a ghostwhisper?
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2008, 12:35:49 AM »
notice that when he asked for 200 to the old lady and she said i thought it was 100 he said well thats before i found out it was murder and then when he was in the room its like he knew the ghost was there or something

and when Naomi died and he knew how she died when he was by her body. did he talk to her? why did they make him a ghost whisper? how are they gonna use that in the show?