Author Topic: All crashes appear to be similar  (Read 2212 times)

Offline Lost-N-Detroit

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
All crashes appear to be similar
« on: February 14, 2008, 04:53:28 PM »
Anyone notice the following crashes and their perspectivies to other crashes.

1. OC815
2. Naomi's chopper
3. Freighter's chopper

All crashes so far have been in the same flight path it seems.
Looking at where each of our past freighter crew ended up it seems they landed near the same locations as our LOSTIES.

Offline TXFlyboy

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: All crashes appear to be similar
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2008, 05:47:54 PM »
815 crashed where it crashed.  Naomi's helicopter was probably tracking towards the source of the interference - which the Losties concluded was the radio tower.  Coincidence that the flight path from the freighter to the tower crossed over the looking glass station and the cable?  Maybe, maybe not - perhaps the cable connects the looking glass to the tower.  The fantastic four's helicopter - well remember Naomi messed around with her phone before she died so they could locate and track to her.  All 3 from what we have seen thus far seem to be in a relatively close position to each other.

Offline LostAndSeek

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 06:38:25 PM »
815 crashed where it crashed.  Naomi's helicopter was probably tracking towards the source of the interference - which the Losties concluded was the radio tower.  Coincidence that the flight path from the freighter to the tower crossed over the looking glass station and the cable?  Maybe, maybe not - perhaps the cable connects the looking glass to the tower.  The fantastic four's helicopter - well remember Naomi messed around with her phone before she died so they could locate and track to her.  All 3 from what we have seen thus far seem to be in a relatively close position to each other.

I've been calling them the Dream Team following someone else's lead, but I like the FF even better!

Ben (the Thing) was an ace pilot.        Frank
Reed (Mr. F.) was a genius scientist.   The physicist
Johnny (Torch) was hot headed          Miles
Sue (Invisible Woman) OK maybe        Charlotte
not the best fit here...?

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2008, 06:45:18 PM »

I've been calling them the Dream Team following someone else's lead, but I like the FF even better!

Ben (the Thing) was an ace pilot.        Frank
Reed (Mr. F.) was a genius scientist.   The physicist
Johnny (Torch) was hot headed          Miles
Sue (Invisible Woman) OK maybe        Charlotte
not the best fit here...?

Yeah, Doc Jensen compared them pretty handily to the FF.

I do agree tho that these crashes seem to be of a similar nature if not ending up in a similar location.  As though you have to break through the island's tractor beam (sorry, I've always thought of it since ole Des went around in circles for a week), you have to crash through to its gravitational space.

Offline Lost-N-Detroit

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2008, 07:11:57 PM »
Let's track the path of where out freighter members landed.

Dan - Found by Jack and Kate seemingly near the Arrow station( this is where out tail section LOSTIES land)
Miles - Found by Jack and Kate where what seemed to be where Desmond's boat was(Kelvin's death) and near the path of the tail sections trek back to the beach camp LOSTIES.
Charlotte - Found by Locke hanging upside down over a river, this could be near where Henery Gales ballon was found.
Frank - Lands the helicopter safely and finds a cow, this would put him near the FLAME station and midway up the volcanoe near the beach camp of our LOSTIES

Naomi - Helicopter was headed in same direction and crashes near the Looking Glass station(this is near the Arrow station where our tail section LOSTIES landed.)

This seems to put the crashes happening in a NE to SW direction on the island. Does this put the coordinates Michael was given by Ben in this area.
Is this the rip in time, sace, etc. that everyone talks about?

If anyone has a map of the island please post so I can mark this sucka up, I beleive that theblackrock.com had images posted a long time ago and never updated.

Offline TheGoodPeople

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2008, 05:23:41 PM »

This seems to put the crashes happening in a NE to SW direction on the island. Does this put the coordinates Michael was given by Ben in this area.
Is this the rip in time, space, etc. that everyone talks about?

i believe so, possibly because you need to follow exact coordinates to gain access to the island (or get off of it). all of the crashes are on similar trajectory because thats the only way to get on. oceanic 815 diverted from their original course and accidentally entered this hole in the Bermuda triangle that is the island and crashed from the electro magnetic field.

Offline lostfan777

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2008, 12:52:50 AM »
How about the fact that if the crashes didn't all take place near each other we would be screaming at the writers about all the filler episodes while the characters wandered around the island looking to bump into someone!

This is an easy one - they are all similar because that's what it said in the scripts!  ::)