Author Topic: Possible DARMAHA op not killed by Ben?  (Read 2136 times)

Offline LostAndSeek

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: Possible DARMAHA op not killed by Ben?
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2008, 06:09:34 PM »
I don't know if the Others could take over all the Dharma outposts and hatches in the blink of an eye, so there could have been time to get a message out, even if communication was subsequently shut down. It feels to me that the Swan was the last remaining Dharma holdout, or at least the last one we know of at the moment.

I'm of the opinion that the Others didn't know how to get into the Swan, maybe not even its exact location. Hence Kelvin, Radzinsky, and Desmond are apparently left alone. Plus they couldn't get in to rescue Ben, so had to coerce Michael into doing it.

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2008, 06:12:03 PM »
I don't know if the Others could take over all the Dharma outposts and hatches in the blink of an eye, so there could have been time to get a message out, even if communication was subsequently shut down. It feels to me that the Swan was the last remaining Dharma holdout, or at least the last one we know of at the moment.

I'm of the opinion that the Others didn't know how to get into the Swan, maybe not even its exact location. Hence Kelvin, Radzinsky, and Desmond are apparently left alone. Plus they couldn't get in to rescue Ben, so had to coerce Michael into doing it.

Yes, yes, yes!!!  I always thought that Ben (once I knew he was not Henry Gale) was there as a sort of, "What ever happened to this old relic?"  Of course we know Patchy was constantly monitoring their actions, but the fact that the map was only visible during a faked lockdown seems the strongest proof that R, K and D were all covert.

Offline cbw420

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2008, 06:34:17 PM »

good stuff.....i like this