Author Topic: Two external organizations working against each other?  (Read 979 times)

Offline msdoran

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Two external organizations working against each other?
« on: February 11, 2008, 05:17:42 PM »
So, this is really, really starting to get confusing.

What we know:
Ben's group have been interacting with the world. We know this from Juliette being recruited, we know this from footage of the Flame's communication abilities.  They have (had now) an external infrastructure in place to move people on and off the island, and also seem to still be receiving Dharma supplies though they killed all of Dharma in the purge. Is this a case of bungled corporate bureaucracy? Did they just purge them and take their places to continue the goodie drops, and there were no checks and balances for authentication in place?

Now we are aware of another organization that are after Ben. Could this be Dharma in its current state and form finally catching on and looking to clean up the mistakes of the past?

Could this be a Widmore/Hanso battle? Or are they working in conjunction and there is another external organization involved?

They keep introducing external factors and it is easy for information to be muddled and missed.

Offline cbw420

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: Two external organizations working against each other?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 05:22:18 PM »
So, this is really, really starting to get confusing.

What we know:
Ben's group have been interacting with the world. We know this from Juliette being recruited, we know this from footage of the Flame's communication abilities.  They have (had now) an external infrastructure in place to move people on and off the island, and also seem to still be receiving Dharma supplies though they killed all of Dharma in the purge. Is this a case of bungled corporate bureaucracy? Did they just purge them and take their places to continue the goodie drops, and there were no checks and balances for authentication in place?

Now we are aware of another organization that are after Ben. Could this be Dharma in its current state and form finally catching on and looking to clean up the mistakes of the past?

Could this be a Widmore/Hanso battle? Or are they working in conjunction and there is another external organization involved?

They keep introducing external factors and it is easy for information to be muddled and missed.

we also know this from the BIZARRE airport/airline that they drugged up Juliet at!?!?!?!?!?!

Offline msdoran

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2008, 05:34:41 PM »
Exactly my point, and don't even get me started on that office picture of Ben that Miles had. It did not look like a facility on the Island, of course it could be a facility we have not seen yet, but it would lead you to think that he has made trips off the Island since the purge. Of course I may be reading too much into that, and it is pure speculation.

Blackrock Bob

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2008, 05:44:34 PM »
Where did Ben get the money for an office/airport hanger?
Ben doesn't add up. Someone has to be footing the bill. Or there is a gold mine on the island we don't know about.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 05:53:42 PM by Blackrock Bob »

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2008, 05:48:23 PM »
THe Ben lead Others had excellent financial support from someone. The could run a sub, have the airport facility and recruit people from off the isalnd. It is hard to believe that Dharma would keep suporting them without hearing from some of their people. But then why continue the food drops?  

Good questions you are asking, I do not have a solid opinion on this topic yet. I do believe that Widmore, pak  will play a bigger part in this show. They are behind Dharma or the new group.

I also agree that the picture was taken of Ben off the island.