Author Topic: I think i found The Oceanic 6? *****SPOILERS  (Read 7001 times)

Offline nikarro

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: I think i found The Oceanic 6? *****SPOILERS
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2008, 10:03:36 AM »
What the heck?   Has anyone seen the BUG on the website and you click on it and it shows a squashed bug and someone wrote about it being the first one found?

Offline nikarro

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2008, 10:04:21 AM »
Jack's drugged out. He'd cry over spilt vodka.

Last week I was eating reese cups and dropped one.....I almost cried, and since then I have been growing a beard, Jack is effecting me!

Offline Asmodean

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2008, 07:01:35 PM »
5 second rule brother!

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2008, 02:15:01 PM »
can you make out the audio on the hanso website?  it sounds like "humanity needs me know more than ever..." something about I will...fight? I'm not sure.  and can we start up a thread on that oceanic thing?  that is killer!

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2008, 02:22:45 PM »
This is from the link i followed, thanks 100% asmodean and kettlebelly!
I went to the link they provided, and by clicking on one of Monday's flights, you get a dharma swan station like pop up.  I entered the LOST numbers and hit execute before the countdown ran out, but it didn't work.  when i clicked 'reset' this image popped up:

It is titled 'bolide' which is a meteoroid, and says the source is from nasa.gov.

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2008, 02:26:20 PM »
Ok. onto tuesday's flights...
There are two that are links, the first taking you to a wikisource page on "Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge" which is a book Saywer (i think) was reading.  The book is pretty much all taking place in this guy's head, who we come to find out is moments before real-life death off of the bridge.
The second link goes to this:

This is a crossword that Locke was working on.  The answer of the question is "Gilgamesh" but if you answered all the other questions to fill in the blanks, the answer would become "scripture"

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2008, 02:33:41 PM »
wednesday's flight schedule:
link takes you to http://aralai.com/faith/ with a nice little quote.  And according to pagesource, i believe the image is titles "windrose"  and when you click that you are asked to enter a name and password for the site (which i don't know)  Aralai seems to be the company in charge of this little game we are playing, but i can't get any real info on that.
and another one (sorry for the size!)

The most interesting here, to me, is the "other" that is underlined in red.  Sounds like they are referring to another plane that crashed but only had 42,000 hours of total flying time?  figure that one out!

Offline uofapiglet

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2008, 02:52:49 PM »
Oh my gosh, what a great find!!!!!! I'm so excited to play virtual detective!

Anyway, does that say "exhumation" next to JL = D?

And if it does mean John Locke = Deceased then what's with the "exhumation"?

Wow, I love the internet sometimes! The one time the word "viral" can be ok (sometimes)!

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2008, 02:54:27 PM »
thursday:
http://global-welfare-consortium.com/
The Global Welfare Consortium was established in 1952 in Geneva, Switzerland to respond to the needs of an increasing global society.

Fighting diseases such as SARS, AIDS and Avian Influenza in over 180 member nations, our mission is to bring the citizens of the world to the maximum level of wellness.

GWC currently operates 8 regional offices and 150 country offices prepared to react quickly to global health issues.

and then another link to http://lewiskinglaboratories.com/  tried to contact them but the email didn't go through.  Seems like they deal with drugs?  FDA?  Dosage methods?

Another link: http://alliedcopenhagenmarinemerchants.com/ ACMM (from what i remember of TLE) is what Magnus Hanso's company became.  It seems like you can access the GPS position of vessels, but again, a password is required.  There is a public access ship log, though.  Seems like the Helgus Antonius of TLE fame was in the northern part of norway in May of 2004, and then in Dubai mid-August.  Lots of other ships listed, too, and some of the locations come up that we have seen throughout lost and TLE.

Then there is a VERY interesting link to John Lantham's son, (JL being the one from the obit).  He has a little movie, and there are various vans, wiki pages, and whatnots that appear.  I went to the hydra wiki page he showed, and looked at the text Jr. had highlighted: Hydras appear to be unique among animals in that they do not undergo senescence (aging).  It seems like i  could browse this myspace page for hours!  One of his friends looks like an oceanic employee named Miri, which appears on a notepad in another link.

Thursday is full of links!  Another one goes to http://globegps.com/

Yet another link: http://healthwayalliance.com/  seemed pretty boring until i read the activities part...seems this company is working on vaccines with lewis king labratories (from earlier link) and building a new center in brazil with GWC (global welfare consortium) another link.

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2008, 02:58:05 PM »
Now to friday (sorry uofapiglet for interupting!)

I'll let the wiser ones figure that out....
BUT OMG if you look carefully the background of that image is the BLAST DOOR MAP!!!

then there is this image- if anyone spots something don't hide it!

note that the signature "PK" at the bottom of the memo appears again, in one of the last links.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 03:13:53 PM by DirtyMaggieMae »

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2008, 03:00:32 PM »
then saturday brings us this image titles "onthesoul"

On The Soul is a book by Aristotle http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_soul
also appears to be a face in the lower left hand corner?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 03:14:23 PM by DirtyMaggieMae »

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2008, 03:05:40 PM »
another link takes you to http://thehansofoundation.org/ and i swear i remember something about if you click on the 5th word "____" it takes you to another site, and i thought i heard a voice in the background saying 'humanity needs me more that ever' or something. and holy crap talk about htings that make you jump... i just began clicking all over the page, and i dont know if it was on a timer or what, but the page flashed and mittlewerk came up.  what he is saying is
you've taken a batlte but thats all it was a battle
humainty needs me now more than ever
i have the virus i have the will and i will not fail

oooooh!

the last saturday link prompts you to email Miri Nivokov, which i will attempt now and let you all know how it goes!

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2008, 03:10:14 PM »
Ok.  the prompt takes you to email her at "miri.novikov@..." and the ... isn't anything.  but it looks like she works for oceanic because of John Lantham Jr.'s site, so i put the address as "miri.novikov@oceanicairlines.com" so we'll see what happens.

the only sunday links you to another picture:

titled OWA TRANSFER MEMO and i can't make out much...but it looks like King (Cross?) State Police Department
and i like the 'kurtz' part too!

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2008, 03:26:24 PM »
This is one of the friends listed on John Lantham Jr.'s myspace: http://thelostgunmen.blogspot.com/
I guess John thinks that the lost gunmen used to be the lone gunmen, someone who has possibly tied to his father's death?  I don't know, as the myspace accounts haven't been updated in a while...

Offline Gordon Shumway

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2008, 04:02:38 PM »
Thanks for taking the time DMM.  You can find more by clicking on the flight numbers.  I think one of them mentions another plane crash.  The plane was empty and flying from SYD to LAX when it crashed with 4 crew.  I'm at work and can't do the research now.

Gord