Author Topic: I think i found The Oceanic 6? *****SPOILERS  (Read 6998 times)

Offline catchit

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
I think i found The Oceanic 6? *****SPOILERS
« on: February 11, 2008, 05:46:35 AM »
I found this on the Oceanic Air website...

http://oceanicworldairlines.com/2008/207.htm

there is a notepad with among other things that says:

6? H, J, J, K, S, S
JL = D? (followed by something i cannot read)

We know that Hurley, Jack and Kate made it off the island. Who could the other 3 be?? James (Sawyer) or Jin,  Sun and Sayid.

and could JL=D? mean, John Locke is Dead?

there is also a number on here (which i Googled...and it comes up as Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution)

Just thought this was and interesting website

Blackrock Bob

Re: I think i found The Oceanic 6? *****SPOILERS
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 10:17:01 AM »
I think you found something. It would be a huge spoiler if John Locke is really dead. It would make sense if he was in the casket. I would say Jin and not James, because I don't want to see Sun and her baby separated. I like Jin and he'd do anything to stay with Sun and the baby. Of course he would let Sun go to save her and the baby.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 10:20:42 AM by Blackrock Bob »

Offline catchit

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2008, 03:09:36 PM »
I was searching around more this morning and found evidence that JL is John Lantham.   The dude Jack was crying over last season.  Who is this Guy??  and the Lone Gunman or LOST gunman?? 

Offline pauinha6

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2008, 05:43:02 PM »
there is a thread about the oceanic 6 on the spoiler section that includes their names!

If John Locke was in teh casket that means he had to be an O6!

since we ARE in a spoiler thread, here are the O6:

O6
Jack
Kate
Hurley
Sayid ( well see that in the next episode, 4x03, a Sayid centric)
Jin
Sun (she apparently WILL have her baby in an hospital)

Blackrock Bob

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2008, 06:06:14 PM »
there is a thread about the oceanic 6 on the spoiler section that includes their names!

Who else would Jack be upset about and not Kate? I don't think she hates that many people that Jack would cry so much over. Someone they both know. It doesn't have to be an O6 person.

Offline LostAndSeek

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2008, 06:52:33 PM »
Jack's drugged out. He'd cry over spilt vodka.

Blackrock Bob

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2008, 09:33:11 PM »
Jack's drugged out. He'd cry over spilt vodka.

I stand corrected. Jack cries when he is on the island, or in a flashback, he cries all the time.
It could have been the guy that bought Jack a drink when he came back, for all we know.

Offline malihoy

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2008, 12:12:05 AM »
If  Claire and the baby don't get on the helicopter, how is that going to affect Desmond/hurley/Claire/ ? Then in their eyes Charlie died for nothing. I am excited to see if they play that out since Hurley is seeing Charlie now. I kinda was assuming Claire would get off. That is what you get for assuming.

Offline CurtYanko

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2008, 11:01:55 AM »
If  Claire and the baby don't get on the helicopter, how is that going to affect Desmond/hurley/Claire/ ? Then in their eyes Charlie died for nothing. I am excited to see if they play that out since Hurley is seeing Charlie now. I kinda was assuming Claire would get off. That is what you get for assuming.

I've asked this myself but it may be we have a myoptic view of this. The 6 who do get off may be for the wrong reasons (hence the island calling them back) and t will still all lead to Claire getting off in the end. Sometimes to go forward you have to take a step backwards and have a strategic view.

Offline this is some crazy stuff

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2008, 06:58:46 PM »
Claire and aaron will get on the helicopter on the last trip to the boat and it will crash.

Offline Asmodean

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2008, 08:53:46 PM »
Back that url for oceanic to the original...http://oceanicworldairlines.com/ and hit enter.
A page for Farady Electric will momentarily come up.  It has a name and a number (207 area code) and a symbol that looks like the one from Heroes.
Hit control/print screen as soon as it loads.

Offline pauinha6

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2008, 08:56:20 PM »

Who else would Jack be upset about and not Kate? I don't think she hates that many people that Jack would cry so much over. Someone they both know. It doesn't have to be an O6 person.

somehow, after reading some painfull epi 3 spoilers i'm begining to think it's
Spoiler
Sayid.....
on the casket i mean!

it's not a real spoiler, just mho... but since it .. appeared on my mind after reading a spoiler.... i used the spoiler button.... i don't wanna spoil anyone.... ;)
And yeah, Jack was too drugged up and loonie, he'd cry over spoiled milk till he realized it wasn't vodka :D

Offline Kettlebelly

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2008, 05:02:37 PM »
Actually, if you go to the link mentioned above,   http://oceanicworldairlines.com/2008/  and slide your cursor over the X's, there are a multitude of URL's to visit, with other URL's inside of those.  If I weren't at work I could play all day.  Tell me what you find!

Offline Gordon Shumway

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2008, 07:22:00 PM »
Actually, if you go to the link mentioned above,   http://oceanicworldairlines.com/2008/  and slide your cursor over the X's, there are a multitude of URL's to visit, with other URL's inside of those.  If I weren't at work I could play all day.  Tell me what you find!

This is a fascinating part of the web site.  For example, there's a myspace account for John Lantham Jr.  It will take someone a long time to click everywhere and post.  I think there's some good info out there if its reliable.  Is this the site from the alternate reality game earlier in the year?

Offline Gordon Shumway

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2008, 07:28:10 PM »
and I think alvar hanso is in the cabin...http://thehansofoundation.org/