Author Topic: How does Desmond fit into all of this?  (Read 2390 times)

Offline Rebel 3:16

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: How does Desmond fit into all of this?
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2008, 06:13:35 AM »
I dont agree with Widmore wanting Desmond dead, he must know his daughter, Penny, is very resourceful with the money she has, Im sure he knows that she is already very close to finding the Island/ Desmond.
I dont think he would jeapordise his relationship with his daughter by having thye man she loves killed when there is a good chance she would find out, OK so Widmore may WANT Desmond dead but I doubt he would kill him if these's a chance Penny would find out.

Offline LostAndSeek

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2008, 08:52:40 AM »
Hmmm... Rebel 3:16. Johnny Reb. John 3:16?

Anyway, yeah that's a point. Maybe Widmore suspects Des is on the island, but is looking for confirmation. If you see this guy, Naomi, let me know.

Offline Rebel 3:16

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2008, 09:03:18 AM »
<---- Definatley nothing to do with Johnny Rebel, although John 3:16, along the right lines :)

Yeah, Id agree, Widmore will have a good idea Desmond's on the Island, maybe Naomi would have confirmed this for him had Locke not stabbed her in the back - maybe john Locke inadvertantly helped Desmond by ensuring that Widmore is still not 100% sure he is on the Island?

Offline LostAndSeek

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2008, 09:14:02 AM »
Maybe... It'll be interesting to see if the rest of the Dream Team recognize Des....

Offline Desmond8MyPopRocks

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2008, 09:53:45 PM »
Kelvin as the man on the boat would be more elegant than having Michael there, as suggested elsewhere.  It could also be someone, not yet seen, working for Ben at 'Mittelos Bioscience'. 

As much as my heart would love for this to be true....I'm afraid that we won't be seeing Clancy Brown anytime soon, even in flashbacks.

So, yeah. Other people think Kelvin is alive? I think I'm feeling much better now.

Do not ditch me on this one now, BOB....  Kelvin's still alive.

cheers
*Des8