Author Topic: Confirmed Dead quotes and zingers  (Read 3310 times)

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: Confirmed Dead quotes and zingers
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2008, 04:32:08 PM »
All my favorite lines have already been taken, so I'll throw out this one, delivered dripping with malice and sarcasm:

"Karl, now if you're going to be sleeping with my daughter I insist you call me Ben"

And the funniest thing about it is, Karl is so Brady Bunch without ever seeing the Brady Bunch that he looked at Ben like "Since I'm WHAT?!"
I know!  :D  Like the thought of anything more had never even occurred to him as they've slept under the stars together many nights!  What? ???

Right - "you mean your dad knows we look at the stars together?"  Poor kid - he doesn't look like someone who's had "the talk" yet.   :D
rofl :D :D :D  All those bunnies in the Hydra, & he still hasn't put 2 & 2 together.
In his defense, maybe some of those bunnies didn't show up by the usual means, so he may just be confused!

That's right- and he's got the major problem of pregnant women dying.  Now that is a cold shower - "Hunny, I love you, but if I did, you might die."  He's got a lot of things working against him.  :P

Offline gjohnson

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: Confirmed Dead quotes and zingers
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2008, 04:59:25 PM »
Yeah, it's like... Thanks for puttin' the fear of Jacob into her Ben (in his best disdain-filled tone), now she's never gonna give it up....