Author Topic: "Don't tell them my last name"  (Read 2821 times)

Offline Rebel 3:16

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: "Don't tell them my last name"
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2008, 06:58:27 PM »
I tend to agree, but I wouldn't be too surprised if Miles had a relative who was one of the victims of Dharmacaust. If so, he might not want to take a chance on revealing that connection till he knows more about the folks he's talking to.

Could be, and here he is trying to do a Colin Fry on them  :) seriously though, the new crew could all have connections to Dharma, I got confused when Daniel started crying too.

I asked this somewhere else - has there not been a reference to Maelstrom already on the show? A company name or logo, Im sure I have seen it somewhere because it stood out to me as there used to be a cheap clothes shop of the same name over here in the UK (did very good quality football socks I remember :))

Offline pauinha6

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2008, 07:55:49 PM »
i don't remember anything that resembled Miles Straume on Lost but my memory sucks! you should look for it in Lostpedia.com!

Offline Asmodean

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2008, 08:27:48 PM »
Strom is a pretty common name in the South.  Kind of unusual for an Asian descent fellow though.

Offline WHBYankee

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2008, 01:34:08 PM »
Welcome Aussie.

I tend to agree, but I wouldn't be too surprised if Miles had a relative who was one of the victims of Dharmacaust. If so, he might not want to take a chance on revealing that connection till he knows more about the folks he's talking to.

I was thinking Miles was some how related to Dr. Marvin Candle/ Mark Wickmund/ Edgar Halowax?

And I think Mrs. Gardner is related to some one else who is/was on the island.
Ivan, one of the Others who is dead, is the only one who kinda makes sense. Did we see any other african american men on the plane or island besides Ecko, Walt and Michael?

Is there a flight manifest somewhere to see names of other passengers?

I agree there are going after Ben for the "Dharmacaust", but they don't want people in the "real world" to know about the Dharma Initiative.

Offline LostAndSeek

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2008, 01:42:45 PM »
Welcome, Yank!

Yeah, a number of folks mentioned a resemblance between Straume and our favorite orienteer. Could be!

You could check Lostpedia. They have pictures of all the Others and all the Losties we've seen.