Author Topic: Ahhhh my head hurts.....Anyone else?  (Read 2675 times)

Offline Alvarandthechipmunks

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Ahhhh my head hurts.....Anyone else?
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2008, 11:19:00 AM »
Again, I apologize for being among the ranks of the DVR-less. I'm relying soley on memory. The girl with Charlotte in the Tunisia scene......any chance that's Nadia? Or am I chewing crayons?

Offline lostfan777

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2008, 01:15:17 PM »
The plane wasn't found. It was planted there. The scruffy pilot guy, Lapidus (?) said that wasn't the pilot because of the ring.

Since they are out to get Ben, I assume that they want control of the island. Hanso/Widmore/Dharma, some new company.

Very possible about the plant, but could also have been MPU where the pilot never married or the drunk pilot ended up flying that day as scheduled.  Just playing devil's advocate.  I'm as lost as anyone!

As for who they are and what they want, I agree they have to be Hanso/Widmore/Dharma related.  They know Ben, Charlotte seemed to know Dharma symbol and that the collar would be there, they sent a ghostbuster and physicist, and they carried gas masks.  At first I thought they were planning an attack, but later realised they were probably for defense against Ben's M.O.  Game is definitely on!

Offline LostAndSeek

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2008, 07:55:55 PM »
Again, I apologize for being among the ranks of the DVR-less. I'm relying soley on memory. The girl with Charlotte in the Tunisia scene......any chance that's Nadia? Or am I chewing crayons?

You mean the translator? Didn't look like her to me. Different accent too....

Offline LostAndSeek

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2008, 07:58:07 PM »
If it's a plant they'd have to sink a bunch of people too.... Tough to cover up that much death.... Still, I don't have much in the way of other ideas. Faked footage somehow being fed to the rov's?

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2008, 08:01:12 PM »
You're chewing crayons. ;D

If it's a plant they'd have to sink a bunch of people too.... Tough to cover up that much death.... Still, I don't have much in the way of other ideas. Faked footage somehow being fed to the rov's?
TLE told of widespread death @ the hands of the Hanso Foundation while under the control of Mittelwerk.  One possibility.