Author Topic: Who's Oceanic 4 of 6?  (Read 5812 times)

Offline LostAndSeek

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: Who's Oceanic 4 of 6?
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2008, 10:24:35 PM »
Sorry, who's Warwick Davis and how would he fit in?

Offline LostGirlDeb

• Dharma VIP
  • Live Together Die Alone
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2008, 01:45:57 PM »
LOL Des you crack me up
but I agree on all points!! (as usual)

LOL at Shannon or Boone being 2 of the Ocanic 6 (that would be something!!)

My prdiction is
Jack
Kate
hurley
Sayid
Jin
Sun

And I agree that Kate is going home to a child as well
but I never thought that it might be Aaron or Suns baby (possible though)
I thought it might be hers and Saywers son

Offline pauinha6

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2008, 04:11:18 PM »
I agree that #4 will be Sayid.

I also think that Kate and Jack end up together and can't make it work off island and this is part of the reason for Jack's fall into depression.  His call to her in the finale was too familiar.. "Hi, it's me."  Thus I don't think Sawyer is one of the six..I just hope he doesn't die.

this makes a lot of sense!!!
Jack used to call Kate several times a day it seems! She didn't even pick up the phone anymore!!!
She probably left him and he couldn't take it (as usual) so he kept following her (like he did his ex-wife) and she got tired of him!

That's why she met him at the airport with that "what now" face!
i like this... (sorta...)

almost forgot, i guess #4 will be Sayid too! he's one of my fav caracters and he HAS to be saved LOL
(since Hurley is #3 already lol)

Offline LostAndSeek

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2008, 06:07:07 PM »
It's a shame 'cause I thought Jack was over his possessive, stalky stage. When he sees Kate and Sawyer together, he stood tall and made sure they both got away. He fully believed he'd be killed the next day. Says as much when he first sees Tom that day.

So I rather think that guilt causes a spiral into dependency which in turn causes the old needy, stalking behavior to come out.

Offline pauinha6

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2008, 06:10:34 PM »
i was thinking the opposite! The old needy, stalking behavior caused the dependency.....
but you're prolly right! Jack always did luv that orange juice/vodka stuff didn't he???

i guess he was always meant to become his dad....... sad! :/

Offline LostAndSeek

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2008, 06:29:01 PM »
Well, you could be right too, Paula. Or we could both be right and his problems with guilt are multiplied by problems with Kate.

Offline Rebel 3:16

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2008, 07:13:07 PM »
Well I was going to say #4 was Desmond but after reading all these post maybe i am wrong :(
The reason i think Desmond will get off is because my personal opinion will be that in the main:
Season 4 - will be the 6 getting off the Island.
Season 5 - those who got off the Island comming to terms and wanting to get back.
Season 6 - back on the Island for unfinished business.
Now if my theory is correct Deasmond has a big part to play on-off-and back on the Island so I reckon he will be one of the ones to get off, pretty lame but I am sticking with it, there is too much Desmond centric stuff going on off the Island. :)
And I also agree, I think it was Walt in the coffin, and my reasoning that no-one came to the funeral is:
a) Michael is dead at that point.
b) Walt may do some pretty bad things between now and the end (we already have an idea he is helping Locke and Hurley has said 'I should never have gone with Locke' - IMO Hurley is all good.
c) No-one knows Walt gets off the Island - I dont think he will be one of the 6 but I do think he will some way get off.

Offline pauinha6

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2008, 07:38:55 PM »
i KNOW Desmond will be off (i mean, i don't REALLY know, this is not a spoiler or anything like that!!!!, but with so many efforts from Penny, Des HAS to get off that island!!!)

the problem with your theory is: Desmond is NOT and Oceanic 6 because he was NEVER on Oceanic flight 815!!!!

Des might become famous too and all that but NOT as an Oceanic 6!!!!

*nice theory about Walt getting off/not being an Oceanic 6/ being... "bad".... some food for thought.... i don't agree right now, but who knows.... :) *

Offline elise

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2008, 07:45:16 PM »
I think the helicopter pilot is in the coffin that Jack goes and sees, anyone else?  also i think the ghost buster dude is a relative to Marvin Candle

Offline pauinha6

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2008, 07:49:57 PM »
well, for the first time i saw a post about the casket that i didn't dismiss imediatly! The drunk pilot is actually a good thought!!!

Offline elise

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2008, 07:53:00 PM »
hey, I grew up in a funeral home, and thats a normal 6ft sized casket ..the child casket are VERY small

dizzyb

« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2008, 08:09:11 PM »
could be vincents casket....?

only joking, put your flames down....

Offline Rebel 3:16

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2008, 09:21:12 PM »
the problem with your theory is: Desmond is NOT and Oceanic 6 because he was NEVER on Oceanic flight 815!!!!

Thats a very good point  :-[

I am convinced though that Desmond will get off the Island.

Offline therealsawyer

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2008, 12:16:27 AM »
If Sayid is part of the Oceanic 6, it would be interesting to see how the US media handles an Iraqi national, a war veteran of the Republican Guard no less!

Does he get the same hero treatment?

Blackrock Bob

« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2008, 11:42:11 AM »
If Sayid is part of the Oceanic 6, it would be interesting to see how the US media handles an Iraqi national, a war veteran of the Republican Guard no less!

Does he get the same hero treatment?

Before 9/11? Maybe.
Now? No way.

It does depend on when they get back. 2007/8 would be different than say a few years from now.