Author Topic: Who's Oceanic 4 of 6?  (Read 5813 times)

Offline therealsawyer

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: Who's Oceanic 4 of 6?
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2008, 02:35:05 AM »
I agree that #4 will be Sayid.

I also think that Kate and Jack end up together and can't make it work off island and this is part of the reason for Jack's fall into depression.  His call to her in the finale was too familiar.. "Hi, it's me."  Thus I don't think Sawyer is one of the six..I just hope he doesn't die.

Offline Desmond8MyPopRocks

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2008, 03:57:02 AM »
I agree that #4 will be Sayid.

I also think that Kate and Jack end up together and can't make it work off island and this is part of the reason for Jack's fall into depression.  His call to her in the finale was too familiar.. "Hi, it's me."  Thus I don't think Sawyer is one of the six..I just hope he doesn't die.

Jack's call to Kate was whiney because Jack's always been whiney, and a cry-baby.  Jack, Kate and Hurley made it off the Island because they all would compromise their principles just to get the f off.  Consider who was left:

Sayid?  Sayid's dead and was willing to face his maker, unless Nadia shows up--then it's game on.  If Nadia works for Dharma, which is a very very strong possibility, he'll stay with her. If not, Sayid has nothing to return to, like most of our Losties.  Actually, all of them.

Sawyer will bite it.  He's too proud a man and I don't think he'll make it off the Island.  Ben was right, Sawyer has nothing to return to.  The only thing keeping him alive was looking for the man who killed his mother and father.  Well, he killed that SOB on craphole island <story done>

Locke -- left behind and wanted it that way, no matter how the tides turned.

Jin - imho, a totally different character than we know and he'll probably survive, but put his wife on a heli or plane first to leave.

Sun - don't f with Sun; I still believe she killed her lover from the hotel and when push comes to shove, she'll protect fiercely like a caged rat.  (oops, did I say that?  Reminded me of a Skinner Box rat)

I don't think Rose and Bernard leave.

and here's the kicker.....

I think the flash forward we saw at the end of S3 was a flash-flash forward.  It is a child in the coffin, unless someone was put into a woodchipper by their accomplice beforehand, which is highly doubtful.

I believe Kate has to return home to her son, hence the "he" and "him" reference, but is the child hers, or is it Sun and Jin's?  Sun trusted Kate enough to tell her that she cheated, she thought she was preggers, etc.  Did Sun and Jin die and Kate took their child to care for him, or is it Aaron?  Whomever kate had to return home to, it was not a lover--I believe it is a child.

and on a personal note:  I wish the Marshall would've made it.  I liked him.

speculation cheers
*Des8

PS*  wouldn't you FREAK out of Shannon and Boone were two of the Oceanic 6?  heh heh

Offline Maxor127

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2008, 06:11:02 AM »
lol... i've been saying the same thing about the coffin but it seemed like i was the only one who noticed... the coffin does look child-sized to me... could just be the angle or something, though... i can't imagine kate giving a "what do i care?" look to jack when he mentions it... i guess the only candidate would be Aaron or we're wrong about the coffin size, in which case it's Michael, Locke, or Ben or someone to be revealed later.

Offline Sweet Old Lady

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2008, 06:50:17 AM »
I'll take Sayid as 4 of 6.  The person in the coffin could be one of the freighter people. 

Offline Desmond8MyPopRocks

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2008, 08:16:33 AM »
I'll take Sayid as 4 of 6.  The person in the coffin could be one of the freighter people. 

SOL"  Great to see ya!

Why would Sayid want to return if Nadia was dead?  Sayid's got a death wish he's willing to live out, imho.  Your thoughts?

cheers
*Des8

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2008, 11:09:54 AM »
i plead the 5th.  since i have read the spoilers.

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2008, 11:12:34 AM »
If sayid wanted to die so badly, he would cap himself. Given a chance to live or die, he is going to choose to live.

Sayid has been trying to get off the island the whole time. Would not be a shock if he wanted to leave and live.

Offline honeymfw

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2008, 02:21:16 PM »
My money is on the torturer Sayid!!!!  I love him!!!  He has got to be one of the Oceanic 6

Offline AstroJones

• OTHERS 
  • Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2008, 02:43:56 PM »
Hey Juggy, actually I hadn't even looked to see that the next episode was a Sayid one.  Versed just told me that she thought it was Sayid, and since I steal all my good material from her, I posted it.  ;)

Offline Sweet Old Lady

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2008, 02:49:27 PM »

SOL"  Great to see ya!

Why would Sayid want to return if Nadia was dead?  Sayid's got a death wish he's willing to live out, imho.  Your thoughts?

cheers
*Des8
Hi, Des.  Great to see you, too.

Offline cbw420

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2008, 02:52:22 PM »
i plead the 5th.  since i have read the spoilers.

ditto!!!! but it is very comical watching everyone discuss it

Offline versed4every1

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2008, 02:53:22 PM »
Hey Juggy, actually I hadn't even looked to see that the next episode was a Sayid one.  Versed just told me that she thought it was Sayid, and since I steal all my good material from her, I posted it.  ;)

How is that for credit!  ;D  Astro and I were discussing wagers on who #4 of 6 would be last night and I said I thought it would be Sayid, although I didn't know it was his episode either.  I would pick Sayid because 1) he can fly the chopper. 2) He is hands down the toughest survivor of the group.  And although Des is right he has nothing to really look forward to other than finding Nadia, if having something to go home to was the only reason they left the island, neither Jack nor Kate would really fit the bill. 

Offline The Boy

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2008, 03:22:53 PM »
I agree with those that have said that the coffin is child-sized.  I noticed that the minute we saw the first shot of the coffin.  I believe it is WALT in the coffin.   I also believe he and Michael are on the freighter. (Michael being ben's "man on the boat")

and oh...I take Sayid as the 4th O6...bet on it.

Offline LostAndSeek

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2008, 08:21:23 PM »
We had a loooong discussion on coffin size after the finale last summer. I don't think either group convinced the other. My own take is that if it were a child, there'd be visitors.

Offline Maxor127

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2008, 08:46:11 PM »
I think even Walt would be too big for it.  And that's true that a child would have visitors.  Maybe Warwick Davis is going to be cast on the show?