Author Topic: Screen Cap/ Investigation requests  (Read 7311 times)

Offline Luna

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
Re: Screen Cap/ Investigation requests
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2008, 11:35:57 AM »
[quote Gotta get the childhood pic of Eko on the wall.  All of those pics would be great.

[/quote]
do you mean these pictures??
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 11:38:43 AM by Luna »

Offline LostAndSeek

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2008, 01:47:19 PM »
Welcome!

There are larger versions of Mrs. Gardner's pictures you can get to from the main page.

Miles says Naomi didn't have a sister. It's strictly a code, I think.

Offline char1

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2008, 09:20:53 PM »
In the episode of Eli Stone that followed this episode of Lost, in the Lexus commercial that is 38 minutes into the show, there is a Dharma poster.  In the very beginning of the commercial, there is a man standing on the street looking up at something, and behind him in a store front window, you can see it.  Hope this is the right place to post such a request!  Thanks!

Offline char1

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2008, 09:58:37 PM »
Where there dates on the TV newscasts or the newspaper that Charlotte was reading, indicating when 815 was "found"?

Offline JMart

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2008, 12:58:55 PM »
In the episode of Eli Stone that followed this episode of Lost, in the Lexus commercial that is 38 minutes into the show, there is a Dharma poster.  In the very beginning of the commercial, there is a man standing on the street looking up at something, and behind him in a store front window, you can see it.  Hope this is the right place to post such a request!  Thanks!

OHHH I WANT TO SEE!!

Offline lostatsea

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2008, 02:49:10 PM »
How about a screen cap of the girl(s) walking by the window of the tourist office in teh Bahamas? She walks way to fast to see who she is.

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2008, 09:15:52 PM »
While in the room with Miles(before he sets up the ghostbuster thingy) I've seen a pic of a desk with a trophy...can you zoom in on the trophy...you can almost make out the writting....

Offline Lost Ed

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2008, 02:26:48 PM »
How about a screen cap of the girl(s) walking by the window of the tourist office in the Bahamas? She walks way to fast to see who she is.

I studied that for awhile.  I did not recognize her, which on its own means nothing.  But it seemed to be the same person that walked by in both shots.  However, that's not necessarily anything either.

They used to film movies in my home town a lot, and they would send extras (Scenery basically) back and forth throughout a scene all the time.  so...for what its worth,.