4 (5.3%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
1 (Worst)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 67

Voting closed: February 07, 2008, 02:42:43 PM

Author Topic: Episode 4x01 Rating  (Read 10666 times)

Offline AstroJones

• OTHERS 
  • Survivor
    • View Profile
Episode 4x01 Rating
« on: January 31, 2008, 02:42:43 PM »
After viewing this episode, please rate it on a scale of 1-10, and tell us what you thought about the episode below.

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 4x01 Rating
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 04:05:15 PM »
can i just vote a 10 without having seen it yet?  i mean, come on!  it's the first episode!  if it was just jack on a toilet for an hour i'd vote a 10....!

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 04:10:59 PM »
can i just vote a 10 without having seen it yet?  i mean, come on!  it's the first episode!  if it was just jack on a toilet for an hour i'd vote a 10....!
rofl  Nice. ;D

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 04:15:11 PM »
lol!  i was thinking about voting a 10 already too!  i'm so stinking anxious!

on another note....  it looks like we will probably be out of school tomorrow (yay) so i can stay up all night theorizing!!!  wooo hooooo!!!

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2008, 04:18:04 PM »

on another note....  it looks like we will probably be out of school tomorrow (yay) so i can stay up all night theorizing!!!  wooo hooooo!!!

wooohoooo for me!  LOL  Everyone's usually gone by the time Joy & I get on here! :D

Blackrock Bob

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2008, 05:36:08 PM »
Jack on a toliet for an hour after all that boozing and pill poping that he was doing at the end of Season 3, would be an ugly sight. If two of my favorite flashback characters showed up in the stalls next to him, it would be a 10+ for me.

Blackrock Bob

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2008, 11:04:16 PM »
I don't normally rank an episode a 10, but I just did.
Christian+Charlie+Locke getting beat up+Jack Crying
There was only a few things that would have made it better, but after last season, this is a great episode.

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2008, 11:07:38 PM »
i gave it a 9.  just because it was awesome!  i reserve the right to change it to a 10 if i find out there are a bunch of easter eggs.

Offline Gordon Shumway

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2008, 11:08:03 PM »
Rated a 9.  Would have been a 10 if there had been just one more sentence at the end....

Offline Point Place WI

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2008, 11:08:37 PM »
I had to go with a 9 even though it deserved a 10.  I am the harshest Lost critic that I know of.  Anyway amazing.  Jack lays out Locke and shoots him with no bullets something Locke couldn't do to his father yet kills Naomi.  So, yeah Hugo really ticked me off a little but it was still a great all around episode to pull us back in.  Well done.  I'm pleased maybe from lost denial but also made my brain work. 

I didn't like Charlie coming back.  I still hate Jacob.  I am more of a Ben fan.  Why leave the barracks and then go back.  Why did Ben's people leave and go to the ruins?  What the crap is that.  Why take the losties there?  I am furious at how Ben's people sold him out.  Yeah so many questions. 

Offline Namaste

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2008, 11:13:33 PM »
Loved every skin crawling minute of it ...  :o

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2008, 11:23:21 PM »
I'm sorry.  I had to give it an 8.  It was more of a getting back together...launch point episode than a real earth shatterer for me.  Though Naomi coming back, Jack pulling the trigger, seeing Charlie were all great things...it just wasn't as focused as I hope next epi will be.  Excellent job of giving us a good starting point though.  We even got to see a frieghter person!  (albeit one with a disturbingly skinny neck...)

Offline titlebgs

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2008, 11:53:43 PM »
wow. so much happened. i kept looking at the clock and realizing how much time was left.

Offline E.S.B.

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2008, 11:57:40 PM »
This episode felt different than all the others.  I can't put my finger on it.  Maybe I'm still getting used to the fact that Jack and Kate and now Hurley get off the Island!  I'll rate it after I watch it again tomorrow or Saturday.

Offline Sunflower

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2008, 03:35:47 AM »

wooohoooo for me!  LOL  Everyone's usually gone by the time Joy & I get on here! :D
Here I am!!  I see you too!

I am in the same boat as DM and ESB.  Good starting point...have to say I'm a bit dissappointed (don't get me wrong, totally excited and think it is better than any drama series out there) with the episode.  I like the flashforward sequence and the info we gather from it.  Some things just didn't add up to me and I will discuss them elsewhere.  I will re watch later and submit a vote.