Poll

Thoughts?

Loved it, useful information!
10 (66.7%)
Liked it alot, interesting missing piece.
5 (33.3%)
It was OK, nice to see familiar faces.
0 (0%)
Disappointed, same old ****!
0 (0%)
Hated it, three minutes I'll never get back!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Mobisode 13 - So it begins - poll  (Read 22720 times)

Offline Staggerlee

• In the Loop
  • Karma does not announce itself, it just happens.
    • View Profile
    • In Praise of Shadows
Re: Mobisode 13 - So it begins - poll
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2008, 12:53:30 AM »
Wasn't his body on the plane with Jack, him flying it back? Would Jack have not identified it when he picked it up?

Animatronic dead, bring on the Lovecraft...now they're touching on all literature, top to bottom, side to side...
There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.

F. Bacon

Offline LostAndSeek

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2008, 12:56:28 AM »
His body was on the plane and has now gone missing.

Yemi's body was also on the island and is now missing.

I'm thinkin' whatever (probably Smokie, but we don't know for sure) is appearing as these folks needs their bodies to do a good job of it.

Offline E-Rich

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2008, 10:19:40 PM »
I liked it. But Christian is not alive. It was smokie!!

Three things I liked about this one...(sorry so late - I just found this thread)

1)  We see Christian actually interacting (and touching) something on the island that is alive.
2)  If Smokie is manifesting as Christian in this mobisode, we see Smokie being NICE and not crazy or mean or trying to kill/hurt.
3)  We see that the entire SERIES was to start with CHRISTIAN....and not JACK. 

Offline lostfan777

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2008, 12:31:51 AM »
If you watch it again, you'll see that it actually starts with Vincent!  Ooh, he's the key!   :o

(You know I'm kidding, right?)  ;)

Offline Staggerlee

• In the Loop
  • Karma does not announce itself, it just happens.
    • View Profile
    • In Praise of Shadows
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2008, 01:22:19 AM »
And actually, it would have started with Smokie then (the island) kickin' it all off..mind boggling animated corpses, apparitions tellin' everyone "You've got work to do." What the hell? we're on an island!!! ferment some fruit and get trashed!!! Professor, Professor, stop chasing Ginger around!!! She's a waste of time! Mary anne's the real Hottie!!!!
There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.

F. Bacon

Blackrock Bob

« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2008, 07:24:24 AM »

I'm thinkin' whatever (probably Smokie, but we don't know for sure) is appearing as these folks needs their bodies to do a good job of it.
You can add Kelvin to that list. We've seen the rocks where Desmond left him so many times, it's torture for me.

Christian is important to Lost. The guy is connected to so man people, and father to two of the survivors. He appers more times than Rose nd Bernard and seems to have more lines than Claire. I still think Ghost Dad makes Jack straighten up and shave in the future.

Offline E-Rich

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2008, 05:45:10 PM »
If you watch it again, you'll see that it actually starts with Vincent!  Ooh, he's the key!   :o

(You know I'm kidding, right?)  ;)

Oh my god you're right!  Leave to a yellow lab to be the most amazing part of this whole show ;)

(I'm not a lab fan.....)

Offline LostAndSeek

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2008, 10:27:56 PM »

You can add Kelvin to that list. We've seen the rocks where Desmond left him so many times, it's torture for me.

I've always thought Des buried poor Inman, but I wouldn't be enormously surprised if was smokeyized.

Offline Shoeless

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2008, 07:07:07 PM »

*gets shivers up spine*    :o

I've had my suspicions, yer sellin' me, LAS  ;D

Christian is important to Lost. The guy is connected to so man people, and father to two of the survivors. He appers more times than Rose nd Bernard and seems to have more lines than Claire. I still think Ghost Dad makes Jack straighten up and shave in the future.

. . . and futureflash Jack thinks Dad's still alive    ???

*picks pebbles outta sore footsies* 

Offline nofate

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2008, 08:03:57 PM »
I can understand why Jacob (or smokey) would appear as Walt to Locke ( they had a connection, both said they didn't want to leave the island, they were happy there)  but appearing to the dog as Christian makes no sense, the dog never met Christian, it would make more sense for him to be Walt or Walt's step dad or mom, wouldn't it?  Or was this just intended to be a very deliberate ohhhhh moment?  Please discuss amongst yourselves.

Offline LostAndSeek

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2008, 10:47:44 PM »
I reckon Smokie or whatever was trying Christian's body and memories on. New stuff. Yummy. Hmm... gotta a doctor son on the Island too.... Now, why Smokie, if it is Smokie, wants to save the lives of the Losties, I've no clue.

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2008, 10:50:12 AM »
I reckon Smokie or whatever was trying Christian's body and memories on. New stuff. Yummy. Hmm... gotta a doctor son on the Island too.... Now, why Smokie, if it is Smokie, wants to save the lives of the Losties, I've no clue.

Because Ben The Master Manipulator is using the island for his personal aggrandizement.  The Losties represent free will and freedom, and the island wants to be free again.

IMHO  ;)

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2009, 08:54:37 AM »
you  know perhaps the island wants to be free, but now we have two new instances of questionablity