Poll

Rate the mobisode:

Loved it, useful information!
Liked it alot, interesting missing piece.
It was OK, nice to see familiar faces.
Disappointed, same old ****!
Hated it, three minutes I'll never get back!

Author Topic: Mobisode 10  (Read 4993 times)

Offline Point Place WI

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Mobisode 10
« on: January 07, 2008, 11:56:46 AM »
http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2008/01/lost-mobisode-10-jack-meet-ethan-ethan.html

Ok, I'm biased it was sweet cause Ethan wore the Wisconsin Sweatshirt....props

New link thanks to Paula

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3zsc0_10_shortfilms
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 02:04:44 AM by Point Place WI »

Offline lostfan777

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: Mobisode 10
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2008, 02:50:23 PM »
http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2008/01/lost-mobisode-10-jack-meet-ethan-ethan.html

I would have loved it, except that we don't know if Ethan was telling the truth or playing a part so it's still not quite useful.  ???  Just interesting.  ::)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 02:52:41 PM by lostfan777 »

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2008, 04:23:48 PM »
I couldn't get the video to work so I just ended up reading the transcript.  Very cool!  I would like to think that Ethan isn't lying about his wife dying in childbirth.  That wife might even be the person we saw on the table in Juliet's flashback!  He seemed very genuine about Claire's wellbeing in the Staff, even though she was drugged up and probably wouldn't have noticed either way.  The deaths link Ethan and Ben together also.  It makes a cool backstory anyhow!

Offline lostfan777

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 10:48:16 AM »
Good points, now I'm thinking I should have given it the top rating instead!

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2008, 01:31:03 PM »
I could not get the video to work either, but I read the transcript. I think he is telling the truth. The Others always give a little bit of truth in their lies.

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2008, 01:44:02 PM »
That is true.  He really had no reason to be bold faced lying.  Wish I could see the video and scope out that bag of medicine!

Offline lostonlocke

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2008, 07:13:05 PM »
Very cool.  I love all the back stories they have been giving that we missed.  I wish I could believe that Ethan was being genuine, but his track record just won't let me do it.

Offline pauinha6

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2008, 07:52:30 PM »
here's a new link, hope it works for you....

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3zsc0_10_shortfilms

i thought the episode was much better just by not having Arzt on it!!! :D

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2008, 01:44:30 PM »
Can't wait for ABC.com's version.

Useful info to all you LOST geeks. I downloaded the newest Real Player. This allows you to download ANY movie online, either from YouTube, or directly from ABC.com itself. I currently have all 9 of the mobisodes (10 wasn't out at the time) and the 8:15 recap (Here if you haven't seen it yet). Now I can watch them whenever I want.

Only thing is, the quality doesn't improve and it depends on your internet speed. Also, don't download too many or you'll run out of space on your computer.

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2008, 02:38:41 PM »
Thanks for the link Paula!  That one actually worked!  Some things I noticed: they are still in their Pilot 1 gear, so first day on the island.  I'm surprised Jack was so pessimistic right from the start.  And that case of meds...seriously!  Who carries an entire suitcase around?  At first I was thinking maybe Ethan brought it from the other's camp, but I don't think they would freely be giving their precious supplies away.  Oh, hey.  Maybe that guy with the rash was the one with the case?  They hypochondriac? 

Offline pauinha6

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2008, 04:46:41 PM »
i dont remember this very well, but i do remember Jack mentioning a hypocondriac in an epi....

maybe that guy that appeard each day with a new rash....

i really have to re.watch......

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2008, 08:25:19 PM »
I couldn't get the video to work so I just ended up reading the transcript.  Very cool!  I would like to think that Ethan isn't lying about his wife dying in childbirth.  That wife might even be the person we saw on the table in Juliet's flashback!  He seemed very genuine about Claire's wellbeing in the Staff, even though she was drugged up and probably wouldn't have noticed either way.  The deaths link Ethan and Ben together also.  It makes a cool backstory anyhow!
Sabine......was her name

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2008, 09:01:51 PM »
right on

Offline LostAndSeek

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2008, 12:10:19 PM »
I expect the suitcase of meds came from Others' stores. Probably from the relatively nearby medical hatch. I suspect it was a ploy by Ethan to gain the Losties' trust.

It would be interesting if Ethan's wife was the one Juliet was so broken up over. It would connect well with Ethan being sent to help recruit her.