Author Topic: Charlie...Resurrected?  (Read 10422 times)

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: Charlie...Resurrected?
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2007, 10:36:04 PM »
I guess in the new LOST trailers there is a shot of Charlie- with short hair and looking weird?  Can anyone who has seen this confirm?

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2007, 08:41:12 PM »
The kids were also at the campsite when Ben wanted Locke to kill his dad.

The kids are doing fine physically. 'Course we have to figure they're being indoctrinated into Otherism...
It's the lesser of two weevils....

Offline Suzanne4au2

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2007, 12:51:19 PM »
I guess in the new LOST trailers there is a shot of Charlie- with short hair and looking weird?  Can anyone who has seen this confirm?
It is a quick flash of him smiling at Hurley. I wouldn't say he looked weird, but he looked cleaned up with short hair
« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 01:13:14 PM by SuzyQ4au »

Offline Sweet Old Lady

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2007, 02:09:43 PM »
Would you say he looks younger or older than we remember him?

Offline Suzanne4au2

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2007, 02:35:58 PM »
I can't tell. I don't think his hair was ever that short while he was on the island. I am still trying to figure out where they might be standing. Obviously the green stuff is grass, but still unsure about what that other thing is behind him.

Offline DaddyBeast

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2007, 04:26:22 PM »
I'm back...and so is Charlie.  Charlie is coming in on the helicopter - that will be a big surprise for Hurley.
What a big surprise, to think Charlie is dead, but he is not.  Evi is his reason for sticking around (or flashbacks) - or so everybody thinks.
Would you put it past TPTB to make dead Charlie come back to the island as a bad guy?

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2007, 04:28:37 PM »
they holllywood broke up you know!

i would like to see charlie come back, but probably if he does he'd be a ghost, or the smoke, or flashback, or....maybe he replaces Dave in hurley's mind, eh?  maybe that is why he is in SRMHI flash forward...invisible charlie friend.  :D

Offline LostAndSeek

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2007, 01:16:18 PM »
I'm betting this is a dream or vision of some kind that Hurley's experiencing. It'll give the big guy (and maybe us) a chance for some closure.

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2007, 08:19:19 PM »
Well like Hurley seeing the Cluck's chicken guy and Jin, Dave, I'm sure It'll be a Hurley special moment, courtesy of his peanut brain...

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2007, 08:26:56 PM »
ah i forgot about that encounter.  and that makes sense, lou, because if it has happend to hurley before it is bound to happen again.

Offline this is some crazy stuff

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 20, 2007, 02:10:21 AM »
Anyone remeber in the episode Flashed before your eyes.  I think thats what it was called.  But Desmond runs into Charlie singing Oasis's Wonderwall.    Which says   Maybe, Just maybe youll be the one that saves me.   So maybe at the end of explosion Desmond some how swims out and brings Charlie to the surgace and keeps him alive.

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 20, 2007, 10:48:36 AM »
Charlie is dead. It was a beutiful repented death where he sacraficed himself for Claire and Aaron. He is dead.

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 20, 2007, 02:42:54 PM »
"maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me..."
Desmond did save charlie.  Remember?  If not for desmond and his fancy harpoon, Charlie would have never been able to get ahold of penny and then change the course of the show.  Desmond didn't have to keep Charlie alive, he just 'saved' him so that charlie could complete his mission.  It would kinda suck if charlie came back, now that i think about it.  that list and the giving of the ring would be pointless.  at least he went down with style.

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 20, 2007, 02:46:10 PM »
S3 bonus disk seemed to indicate that Charlie DID actually die, but I can see him "coming back" like we've seen Boone, Christian, AnaLucia, etc.

Just because you die on this show doesn't mean you won't be in a future episode!

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 20, 2007, 04:09:34 PM »
S3 bonus disk seemed to indicate that Charlie DID actually die, but I can see him "coming back" like we've seen Boone, Christian, AnaLucia, etc.

Just because you die on this show doesn't mean you won't be in a future episode!

Absolutely true, but he is dead. Producers said before the last episode that we would clearly know Charlies fate. He is dead.