Author Topic: Chuck  (Read 28851 times)

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: Chuck
« Reply #180 on: February 10, 2010, 11:46:40 AM »
This new guy Shaw is a terrible actor
i agree.  and too much of a stalker vibe.

Offline lostfromthestart

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: March 02, 2010, 11:22:21 AM »
Chuck dumps Hannah (rather coldly, as I thought he was just going to slow things down) but Sarah/Sam has made a move on Shaw.

I thought spies stayed aloof, rather than jumping th ebones of who they are teamed with.  Well, of course Bond, James Bond always jumped who's ever bones he was with, team mate or foe.  Never mind.

So Chuck is all alone.  New girl?  Goes back to Sarah or Hannah?

Offline Madam P

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: March 22, 2010, 11:46:13 PM »
My computer's been in the hospital for the last couple weeks (alas, no Nerd Herders to fix it up quickly...)  So I came on here sure that Ladybug had a screencap of Awesome doing his ab crunches from a couple weeks ago...  Ahem.  Just sayin'...

I feel so badly for poor Casey -- a civilian!  Argh. 

I'm starting to not like Sarah.  She's beginning to remind me of Kate -- just make up your mind already!

I want to see Chuck "flash" onto some cool ability other than  the martial arts.   That's OK, but it's starting to get old.

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: March 25, 2010, 12:44:54 AM »
My computer's been in the hospital for the last couple weeks (alas, no Nerd Herders to fix it up quickly...)  So I came on here sure that Ladybug had a screencap of Awesome doing his ab crunches from a couple weeks ago...  Ahem.  Just sayin'...

I feel so badly for poor Casey -- a civilian!  Argh. 

I'm starting to not like Sarah.  She's beginning to remind me of Kate -- just make up your mind already!

I want to see Chuck "flash" onto some cool ability other than  the martial arts.   That's OK, but it's starting to get old.
oops sorry about the screen cap.  i was actually thinking about posting one of chuck in the towel. 

i, too, am getting sick of sarah, definitely a kate complex.  uggh. 

he did flash on doing the tango (?  i think) a few weeks ago.  what would you like to see him do?  acrobatics? 

Offline Madam P

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 07, 2010, 09:10:16 PM »
Nah... acrobatics is too similar to martial arts.   :)  Maybe super-sniper target skills (with a tranq gun, of course.)  Or mad math skills, so he figures out how to calculate some tangent of some incoming missile or something.  I dunno.  The tango thing was fun, though.

And, I knew I didn't trust Shaw.  Hmph.  If I can't get anything right on Lost, at least I can feel like I sorta saw that one coming on Chuck.  LOL.

Offline Madam P

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 27, 2010, 04:41:10 PM »
So I take back my complaint about too much martial-arts stuff.  Last night's was great!  Handcuffed to Sarah, and both of them kicking butt?  It was like watching professional dancers!

Jugdish, you should've liked it, too -- several shots of Sarah in her nighties!   ;)

Offline Gar O Mac

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 28, 2010, 01:43:43 AM »
Since Juggy seems to be M.I.A. I'll go ahead and say it for him. Last night's episode of Chuck was awesome!!!

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 28, 2010, 07:09:54 AM »
Excellent episode. Sarah looked great!!! They have great chemistry together. Hopefully they don't break them up right away.

Offline Gar O Mac

• View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 29, 2010, 01:41:34 AM »
I think they're trying their best to wrap up the story in case they don't get picked back up next year.  :-\

Offline lostfromthestart

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: May 26, 2010, 11:39:50 AM »
Picked up for next year and a dynomite season ender!  Goodbye Dad, Hello Mom.

Offline Gar O Mac

• View Profile
« Reply #190 on: May 26, 2010, 04:11:14 PM »
Indeed. That was a good cliffhanger at the end. But dude, Chucks sister is going to be pissed.

Offline lostlady

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 26, 2010, 08:04:10 PM »
Great episode!

Offline Madam P

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: May 18, 2011, 10:16:06 PM »
Goodness gracious, but it's been a long time!  Anyone still here?

Just had to post after watching the season finale of "Chuck" -- there was a nod to "Lost" in there!  After Sarah got zapped by the whatever-you-call-it-doomsday-weapon-gun, she fell over and started bleeding from the nose!  And then immediately after that, they did a "Four Days Earlier..." scroll on the screen.  I swear, for a second there I thought Sarah was gonna whisper to Chuck that she wasn't allowed to have chocolate...

Saw Sawyer on "Community" last week.  I hadn't realized how much I miss him...  *sigh*  Luuuvvv that drawl...

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: May 26, 2011, 08:15:33 PM »
Saw him on community and the chuck finale. Both were highly entertaining.