Author Topic: DIZZYB DIZZYIZZY DIZZYBECKSTER DIZZY DIZZY DIZZY I'M DIZZY  (Read 54284 times)

Offline DIZZYBECKSTER

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: DIZZYB DIZZYIZZY DIZZYBECKSTER DIZZY DIZZY DIZZY I'M DIZZY
« Reply #705 on: September 07, 2009, 05:42:37 PM »
well i guess we won that one too JB!! the campsite was close to the Thames, but the nice clean and leafy end of the Thames where there is fishes and swans, not the other end where there's shopping carts and gangster bodies!

Offline DIZZYBECKSTER

• View Profile
« Reply #706 on: October 08, 2009, 07:32:44 PM »
another month passes....

so in the last month Mr Dizzy is in for an umbilical hernia op - poor baby, we are in court with the kids mother fighting against visitation rights (she aint getting any, she's 7m pregnant with a pedophiles' kid, she's drunk, and the kids hate her - she aint going no where near MY kids) I settle into my proper job doing buckets of overtime, the kids get back into school routine, and we are broke again. No heating or hot water in the house (any SWLS plumbers out there?)

All this and only 78 days to christmas.

Missing you all loads, will make more of an effort to stop by and visit, promise

Love to Lil for missing me back and sending me funnies... mwahhh
ho hum.. life goes on.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: October 09, 2009, 04:21:43 PM »
another month passes....

so in the last month Mr Dizzy is in for an umbilical hernia op - poor baby, we are in court with the kids mother fighting against visitation rights (she aint getting any, she's 7m pregnant with a pedophiles' kid, she's drunk, and the kids hate her - she aint going no where near MY kids) I settle into my proper job doing buckets of overtime, the kids get back into school routine, and we are broke again. No heating or hot water in the house (any SWLS plumbers out there?)

All this and only 78 days to christmas.

Missing you all loads, will make more of an effort to stop by and visit, promise

Love to Lil for missing me back and sending me funnies... mwahhh
ho hum.. life goes on.

Mwahhhhhhhhhhhh to you you hot sexy woman you make me laugh with your stories will comment later.  Oh I so miss you

Offline DIZZYBECKSTER

• View Profile
« Reply #708 on: March 06, 2010, 06:52:33 PM »

I am such a proud Mum. My eldest step son Adam passed out and is now a fully fledged Rifelman in the British Army. First posting to Northern Ireland in a few weeks, Afghanistan in about a year.

So proud of all he's acheived so far. My heart goes out to all the soldiers families out there, I understand your anxiety now.

Peace

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• View Profile
« Reply #709 on: March 06, 2010, 10:22:04 PM »
He's so handsome!  You look very much the part of the proud mum!  Best of wishes to you and your family!

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: March 07, 2010, 09:43:42 AM »

I am such a proud Mum. My eldest step son Adam passed out and is now a fully fledged Rifelman in the British Army. First posting to Northern Ireland in a few weeks, Afghanistan in about a year.

So proud of all he's acheived so far. My heart goes out to all the soldiers families out there, I understand your anxiety now.

Peace
I promise to keep him in my prayers.  What a good looking man!  My brother is named Adam and he was in Marines so trust me I am there with you Dizzy! 
BTW you look great too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: March 07, 2010, 09:45:54 PM »

Peace
:'(*sniff sniff* :'(  He's a man!  We're proud of him & of YOU for being such a wonderful mother!

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: March 27, 2010, 08:52:17 PM »
DIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZY   what kind of tea and cakes will you serve?

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: April 25, 2010, 08:49:17 PM »

Peace
:'(*sniff sniff* :'(  He's a man!  We're proud of him & of YOU for being such a wonderful mother!
Too coooool!

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: April 25, 2010, 08:55:16 PM »
Dizzy two packages of double stuffed oreos and Cheddar Goldfish are officially packed ;D

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: June 04, 2010, 09:06:38 PM »
Diz howdy!

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: June 05, 2010, 08:22:03 AM »
In that pic  you posted i thought you were short but you are very tall and he is taller!!!!!!!!!!  I love that pic

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: June 28, 2010, 09:48:28 PM »
Dizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy  how are you, well I know but come back and play you are fun

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: May 30, 2014, 08:04:29 PM »
DIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Beckster,
 :-*

Offline DIZZYBECKSTER

• View Profile
« Reply #719 on: May 30, 2014, 08:24:03 PM »
i have just spent the last hour laughing and crying...... i had forgotten how much i loved this place and I've only explored my thread so far!!!

and in good old 2009 tradition i'm raising a glass of Jack Daniels and coke to all my fellow sledgelings - welcome back one and all.

<happy heart>