Author Topic: Complete Translation of Newspaper Obit Jack Found  (Read 14593 times)

Offline Nancy Drew

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
Re: Complete Translation of Newspaper Obit Jack Found
« Reply #90 on: November 04, 2007, 02:26:38 PM »
Maybe it will be rewritten because somehow history gets rewritten with the actions of Dharma, the Others, or the Losties??

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 05, 2007, 01:04:42 PM »
One of the only things the producers have said "100%" is that the actions of the past can not change the future (that we saw.)  Unless there IS another timeline  :D

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 20, 2007, 03:27:30 AM »
I guess where I was going with it all, if they leaked the actual prop...but it's just a prop, with no meaning to the show...and then if question and answer are asked about the prop, they could be truthful about the information, but the prop was not directly involved with the storyline...therefore they are honest in the information, but it has nothing to do with the show, except now its a great misguiding tool....my 2 cents, whew....(does that make sense)

Offline Nancy Drew

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 20, 2007, 07:40:21 AM »
Not one bit........................LOL ;D

Offline DIZZYBECKSTER

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 20, 2007, 09:01:30 AM »
Not one bit........................LOL ;D
MIAOW!!

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 20, 2007, 09:02:33 PM »
I guess where I was going with it all, if they leaked the actual prop...but it's just a prop, with no meaning to the show...and then if question and answer are asked about the prop, they could be truthful about the information, but the prop was not directly involved with the storyline...therefore they are honest in the information, but it has nothing to do with the show, except now its a great misguiding tool....my 2 cents, whew....(does that make sense)

Well I see what you are saying.  If it was meant to be taken as more than a prop I think we would've gotten a better screenshot...I dunno.

Offline Hurley rocks dudes

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 19, 2008, 07:23:32 PM »
now i really think its micheal... ive said this other places too. since he was survived by a teenage son, which would be walt... maybe he's upstet over all the things he did..