Author Topic: Ben and Danielle  (Read 9237 times)

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
Re: Ben and Danielle
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2007, 08:17:41 PM »
I think I agree with your last statement. Rousseau just killed her crew as she was going loopy

Offline LostAndSeek

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2007, 09:07:20 PM »
I think I agree with your last statement. Rousseau just killed her crew as she was going loopy

I bet there's more to it than this. We're overdue for a Danielle flashback.

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2007, 09:09:05 PM »
We are overdue... I'm guessing that there will be one early in S4.

Offline pauinha6

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2007, 10:00:43 PM »
yup, i think so too

every season had a flashback caracter

1-losties
2-tailies
3-others

(kinda)

4-rousseau and maybe dharma or penny, or something like that......

anywhoooo we are due the flashback from rousseau...

Offline Tekkaman

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2007, 05:55:23 AM »
What was the name of that girl Ben was friends with when he was still young.
Do we know her name? Maybe that was Danielle

Offline joshzam

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2007, 10:38:40 AM »
What was the name of that girl Ben was friends with when he was still young.
Do we know her name? Maybe that was Danielle

Ben was friends with a girl named Annie - not Danielle. Annie spoke fluent American English with no foreign accent. They are not the same.

Offline joshzam

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2007, 10:45:53 AM »
Alex was taken from Danielle soon after she was born on the Island. Danielle did not know who took her. Ben knew everything about Danielle, as he does. Ben was Alex's adopted father - and Alex knew this.

Danielle was not looking forward to a reunion with Alex, not because she didn't want to see her, but she was afraid that Alex would reject her after so many years (and after the lies she was surely told by the Others). The actual reunion worked out differently than Danielle had anticipated because Ben was there to add to credibility the fact that she was Alex's true mother. Plus, Alex was already fairly disillusioned with the Others after recent events.

Offline pauinha6

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2007, 10:54:51 AM »
If i'm a mother, on an island, and my baby gets kidnaped, i run the intire island looking for her!! Don't just stay put for 16 years.....

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2007, 01:08:28 PM »
Danielle had her baby for two weeks before she was taken.  When did she say she killed her crew?  Before or after birth?  I'm assuming it would be very difficult (though not impossible) to give birth on your own.  So my question is.... who helped her deliver?  The others?  Or her team?

Offline toadsage

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2007, 01:18:57 PM »
Danielle had her baby for two weeks before she was taken.  When did she say she killed her crew?  Before or after birth?   I'm assuming it would be very difficult (though not impossible) to give birth on your own.  So my question is.... who helped her deliver?  The others?  Or her team?

i think she said she recorded the message ten(?) days before alex was born. so it was before.

Offline goinwest

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2007, 03:41:38 PM »
I thought she said 3 days before she was born that she recorded the message. Her crew was already dead.

So.. how long ago was the purge? At least (or more) than 16 years ago? (given the age of Alex)

Offline ChellyKins

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2007, 03:48:19 PM »
I'm on board with the 3 day thing. I am pretty sure that's what she said. And yes her crew was dead by then.

I don't think Danielle is 100% honest to us all the time. I don't think she's working for anyone though. I think she is a mother that became stranded on an island, due anyday, her entire team dies...these weirdo's come by and snatch her baby from her and she's spending 16ish yrs wandering around the island alone with no friends or anything. So she's not stable...just from all that. But it confuses me that she had never seen some of the places that the Losties have taken her to. I mean, it's the same island 16yrs later...why didn't she see something?!?!?

I don't believe she knows Ben tho. I mean, on a personal level that is.

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2007, 04:28:43 PM »
It was three days... CC and watching about 5 times confirms this :D

Offline gjohnson

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2007, 01:57:49 PM »
If i'm a mother, on an island, and my baby gets kidnaped, i run the intire island looking for her!! Don't just stay put for 16 years.....

Of course, if they live on the other side of a sonic death-fence... I may have to wait for the right moment...

Offline WG?JIFFY

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2007, 01:43:53 AM »
I dont care what it would take.  This woman has survived 16 yrs on this island and hasnt seen any of the hatches/stations? She has 500 booby traps set up and cant figure out how to get over the Fence?  Something just isnt right!!  I really think there is alot more to her than we have seen and yes it is way past time for a flashback to her history.  Let me just say there isnt a fence on the North American Island that I wouldn't cross to get my child back, even if it took me 16 yrs!!  Thats just me though.