Author Topic: Bonnie - The lady in the painting at Bens?  (Read 2480 times)

Offline Kettlebelly

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
Bonnie - The lady in the painting at Bens?
« on: May 25, 2007, 04:36:50 PM »
When I first saw Bonnie, I thought, "That's the same woman in the picture at Ben's house, holding the hamster (or whatever critter it is)".  Is it possible Ben hid her away for late night parties?   :o       Are we even sure Ben likes women?  Hm....  Ya know... Tom and Ben were kinda close now that I think about it.   

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: Bonnie - The lady in the painting at Bens?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2007, 04:49:25 PM »
Better guess would be his mother.

Offline Optimus J

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2007, 05:04:55 PM »
I haven't seen yet a woman that resembles the one of the painting. Just the hamster.

Offline Nancy Drew

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2007, 05:56:40 PM »
I am still convinced that the lady in the portrait is Karen DeGroot.  Hopefully that is one of the things we will learn about in Season 4.

Offline kkehoe5

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2007, 07:18:30 PM »
I am still convinced that the lady in the portrait is Karen DeGroot.  Hopefully that is one of the things we will learn about in Season 4.

Yeah Ben likes rabbits and she likes hampsters, maybe all the Dharmites had animals that they were testing with life extension. Would be cool if that was same rabbit since he was a kid, well cool until Alex choped it up.

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2007, 06:59:50 PM »
The painting was in Ben's house in his flashback episode.  Bonnie would be too young (unless she's got a Richard Alpert complex) to be that woman.

Offline Nancy Drew

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2007, 05:59:33 PM »
**sigh**

I still think it is DeGroot.  There are many reasons why I feel this way, but #1 is because Ben, being the leader of the Others, would have moved into the house that was occupied by the leaders of Dharma after the purge.  That is how all wars in history have been played out.  If a king of one country was invaded and overthrown, then the highest ranking official in the area of the opposing side would take the castle and rule.

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2007, 06:02:07 PM »
I'm just not sure why Ben's dad would have a picture of Degroot in his house.  It didn't really seem like he liked Dharma all that much!  I mean it would be cool if it was Karen, but she wasn't wearing any glasses in the portrait.  I dunno.

Offline Nancy Drew

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2007, 06:03:09 PM »
I'm just not sure why Ben's dad would have a picture of Degroot in his house.  It didn't really seem like he liked Dharma all that much!  I mean it would be cool if it was Karen, but she wasn't wearing any glasses in the portrait.  I dunno.

Crap!  I forgot that that was the house he grew up in!!  LOL

I guess my #2 reason has just moved up a notch!  LMAO :D