Author Topic: Ben and Danielle  (Read 9241 times)

Offline Wishbone

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Ben and Danielle
« on: May 26, 2007, 02:23:26 PM »
Seemed to me like they knew each other, and not just from the net

She knew about the others, and she knew Ben

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
Re: Ben and Danielle
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2007, 02:24:06 PM »
Why do you think they knew each other?

Offline WG?JIFFY

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2007, 03:05:59 PM »
If she knew him then she would have told Sayid when she caught him in the jungle.  She told Sayid he was "one of them" but not in a way she had some prior knowledge of him. 
I don't think they "knew" each other, other than from the stories about the prisoner she turned over and such.  But it all could have been an elaborate scheme that ben had her turn him over to them to get into the hatch?  hmmm  Don't think that is how it was though. sorry.

Offline toadsage

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2007, 03:11:13 PM »
a whole lot of what daanielle says is suspect. she claims to have never seen anyone on the island until the plane crashed, yet she says alex was taken from her. how could that happen? im not saying shes in with ben but her stories dont add up just right.

Offline ChrisB4290

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2007, 03:23:45 PM »
Wait, if Alex is Ben's daughter and Danielle is Alex's mother, don't you think Ben and Danielle know each other? Or was been just making it up about being her dad, aka he kidnapped Alex and said he was her dad? I don't know, but if Danielle and Ben are Alex's 'parents' they should know each other.

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2007, 03:32:56 PM »
Ben is not Alex's true father. It has been confirmed by TPTB.

Offline WG?JIFFY

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2007, 07:16:06 PM »
Ben is not Alex's true father. It has been confirmed by TPTB.

Thanks JB. That is why they dont know each other except from when she caught him in the net and gave him to Sayid to take back to the Hatch for interrogation, but Jacka$$ stopped him from doing it! Another bad move on Jacka$$'s part!! 

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2007, 07:28:01 PM »
Also, when Danielle has him in the net, she says, you cant believe anything he says, so maybe she has delt with him before. Seeing as how the others took Alex away from her.

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2007, 07:49:01 PM »
I think she just knows that he is a hostile and that you cannot believe anything they say.

Offline goinwest

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2007, 07:50:14 PM »
Since she knew he was one of them, why didn't she use him to get her daughter back when she caught him in the net?
She wanted her daughter back so bad she grabbed Aaron..
A lot of what Danielle says and does is suspect sometimes..
But I loved the reunion.. I wonder where that story is going to go next season.. A backstory would be great.

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2007, 07:52:24 PM »
Remember what she said in S3?She didn't want to see Alex because Alex wouldn't even know who she was... etc.

Offline WG?JIFFY

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2007, 08:05:42 PM »
Yeah but they were kinda tight together at the radio tower, so maybe Alex wants to be with her?

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2007, 08:07:48 PM »
Right... I think Danielle has bounced back and forth on this issue (which is easy to do when you're crazy....)

Offline goinwest

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2007, 08:10:10 PM »
Remember what she said in S3?She didn't want to see Alex because Alex wouldn't even know who she was... etc.

true, but she said this was after she saw her.. she wanted her bad enough in the s1 finale (s1 right?) to nab Aaron to exchange for her.

That's where my thinking comes from.. but Danielle is a bit off.. and it wouldn't make sense for her to take him because then Ben wouldn't have gone to the hatch and we wouldn't have season 2..

Offline pauinha6

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2007, 08:15:03 PM »
a whole lot of what daanielle says is suspect. she claims to have never seen anyone on the island until the plane crashed, yet she says alex was taken from her. how could that happen? im not saying shes in with ben but her stories dont add up just right.

I agree, I don't think she knew Ben or that she is in his side, but it is a little bit suspect that she, alone, with her daughter stolen from her, living in that island for 16 freakin' years, and she never saw any hostile or Dharma ppl?! She went to the radio tower once, blackrock... She as maps of the island yet when hiking with the losties she says something like "i've never been here before"???

there is something wierd with her...

btw, i think the "sickness" does not exist and Danielle just killed her crew (?) ..

IMHO ;)