Author Topic: future walt  (Read 14546 times)

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: future walt
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2007, 01:22:25 AM »
Look at it this way, if the multi-dimension thing is right, Vincent probably IS Smokey -- and we'll all win!

Offline LostAndSeek

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2007, 10:00:35 AM »
??? ??? ???

I think I'll stop watching now. :-\ :-*

NOOOOOOOOO

Offline HanginWithMrEko

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2007, 02:28:16 PM »
I know we got a glimpse of Walt, but can they really bring him back to the island now? He's significantly older and will be when season 4 starts up...

Does this just lead him to being in flash forwards?

Offline LostAndSeek

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2007, 03:01:13 PM »
I know we got a glimpse of Walt, but can they really bring him back to the island now? He's significantly older and will be when season 4 starts up...

Does this just lead him to being in flash forwards?

I think the flash forward to 2007 will be the present of next season. If so, he's exactly the right age!

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2007, 08:51:25 PM »
well toad, i read somewhere that Walt from final ep is suposed to be 17yo Walt so... apparently yes, he is from the future.....

But they also say somewhere that THAT is NOt real walt, but smokie (or Jacob or whatever), it's ghost walt....

i dunno what to think...

He did say that Locke had work to do, and then he killed Naomi (YEY) but to keep them from calling help?

WHY NOT CALL SOMEONE ELSE THAT THE BOAT????

well, it wouldn't be Lost if they did, right?

Walt we know from what the late Mrs.Klugh said could transform himself from place to place.He also like Locke understood the island. Was he conjured up by smokey?

Offline LostAndSeek

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2007, 09:14:10 PM »

Walt we know from what the late Mrs.Klugh said could transform himself from place to place.He also like Locke understood the island. Was he conjured up by smokey?

I remember Mrs. Klugh asking Michael something like: Does Walt ever show up places that he can't be? I'm not sure if he can teleport, send forth an astral representative, or if Smokey just likes him, and so takes on his appearance. Or maybe he thought Walt was just an appropriate avatar to talk to John. Neither Christian nor Yemi would have been as effective.

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2007, 09:16:33 PM »

I remember Mrs. Klugh asking Michael something like: Does Walt ever show up places that he can't be? I'm not sure if he can teleport, send forth an astral representative, or if Smokey just likes him, and so takes on his appearance. Or maybe he thought Walt was just an appropriate avatar to talk to John. Neither Christian nor Yemi would have been as effective.

True alll valid points but we do know from season one that Walt does have special powers and Locke knew it too., backgammon games.

Offline LostAndSeek

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2007, 09:18:13 PM »

True alll valid points but we do know from season one that Walt does have special powers and Locke knew it too., backgammon games.

Oh yeah, he does. I'm just not sure that teleportation is one of them.

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2007, 09:19:45 PM »

I htink so,Shannon saw him as did Sayid Smokey usually takes on forms of dead people.

Offline LostAndSeek

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2007, 09:25:16 PM »

I htink so,Shannon saw him as did Sayid Smokey usually takes on forms of dead people.

True, but Walt is special.... Hmmm... I wonder if Walt was able to speak to Jacob. It'd explain Ben's comment about Walt being more difficult than expected and help explain why Ben was willing to let them leave the island.

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2007, 10:19:29 PM »

True, but Walt is special.... Hmmm... I wonder if Walt was able to speak to Jacob. It'd explain Ben's comment about Walt being more difficult than expected and help explain why Ben was willing to let them leave the island.

I doubt if Ben would  take Walt to Jacob he was scared to take Locke there.But mrs.Klug knew too much; whatever she knew she didn't want Locke to find out and that is why she had patchy kill he rather than be a prisoner.So need a backstory on Walt and Mrs Klugh.

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2007, 12:50:08 PM »
I agree that it was real Walt projecting himself from the future.  I believe it was Micheal in that casket and Walt wasn't there because at that time he sent himself to Locke to change the future and doing so save his dad.

Offline Halsfire

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2007, 08:18:16 PM »
I agree that it was real Walt projecting himself from the future.  I believe it was Micheal in that casket and Walt wasn't there because at that time he sent himself to Locke to change the future and doing so save his dad.
Hm....I never though of that. It's possible and would make for an interesting story...

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2007, 03:47:24 AM »
I think it was Walt teleporting his image like he did in Season 1. Season 1 he ws speaking reverse, hadn't quite perfected it yet. Now he has had time to practice after killing Michael and being with the others at the Temple....just my opinion....

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2007, 02:33:04 PM »
I think it was Walt teleporting his image like he did in Season 1. Season 1 he ws speaking reverse, hadn't quite perfected it yet. Now he has had time to practice after killing Michael and being with the others at the Temple....just my opinion....

agree agree agree said similar earlier on this thread