Author Topic: the temple  (Read 13113 times)

Offline Jungle Otter

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: the temple
« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2008, 04:44:12 PM »
And another clue is it "resides" underground  ;)

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 28, 2008, 12:26:46 PM »
An archaeological site would be awesome!

RE: Widmore's mole. It could be that Widmore does have an person, or shall I say entity to monitor the island and send reports - the smoke monster. Granted it appears Ben "controls" it, but what else seems to be all over the island, can scan people at whim and take a variety of shapes so it can be anything or even anyone?? Perhaps the control is not entire but Smokey protects the island so if someone is using him for that purpose he obeys.
I think Widmore's mole is benign.

Offline Jungle Otter

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 28, 2008, 02:26:58 PM »
An archaeological site would be awesome!

RE: Widmore's mole. It could be that Widmore does have an person, or shall I say entity to monitor the island and send reports - the smoke monster. Granted it appears Ben "controls" it, but what else seems to be all over the island, can scan people at whim and take a variety of shapes so it can be anything or even anyone?? Perhaps the control is not entire but Smokey protects the island so if someone is using him for that purpose he obeys.
I think Widmore's mole is benign.
only after it eight  ;)

Offline matahari

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 31, 2008, 10:53:58 PM »
Matahari!  LTNS!
There's a preview video for the next season posted in the spoiler thread...but it really doesn't spoil anything...that shows it.  Can't give details here, but it looks cool.

Ah, thank you. It's good to be back.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 04, 2008, 08:52:43 PM »
the temple is still an amazing place I was there the other day (just joking) it would be nice if they did get to this already.  I mean Locke meets up with Richard at the end of last season and guess what if that is the Temple then we are in for major disappointment.

But we know better ;D