Author Topic: Loved the episode!  (Read 1256 times)

Offline OLLY-wood

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Loved the episode!
« on: May 24, 2007, 05:50:05 AM »
... the best freaking two hours of television that I've EVER WATCHED...

that was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline ChellyKins

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: Loved the episode!
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2007, 06:40:20 AM »
Hey Olly.

I was completely over-joyed with this episode. It did the trick for me. I hate to rate it a 10 because I don't want the rest of the series to suck, but this finale was awesome.

Offline OLLY-wood

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2007, 06:56:39 AM »
Hey Olly.

I was completely over-joyed with this episode. It did the trick for me. I hate to rate it a 10 because I don't want the rest of the series to suck, but this finale was awesome.

much much much agreed... damn it was good... it was Heroes in reverse!

Offline Buddhist

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2007, 08:08:44 PM »
I'm not sure about Topic Etiquette on these forums, But I'm new...

Ok, I thought that the Finale was one of the Cleverest(Yes, That is a word... For now!) episodes of the Season. Why?

A few reasons:

1) Compensation. Oceanic Airlines or some Flight Company gave Jack/Kate a Golden Ticket, Which allows unlimited Air Travel to compensate for them crashing on the Island.

2) Making us Believe. They almost had me convinced that Bernard and Co. were dead!

3) Bringing back memories. Hurley as Rambo? That was an excellent scene, Very well setup!

4) Juliet. I was always a believer, My beliefs were re-inforced when she uttered a Hate line towards Ben. It's satisfying knowing my conjecture has been confirmed!

And finally:

5) Flash forwards. I didn't even guess until the end of the episode. That was edge of the seat viewing!

So, I think that the Season 4 Opening sequence will have to be doubly as clever to top this Finale.

Lets hope so, Shall we?

Offline surfmadpig

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2007, 09:20:08 PM »
I agree. It was absolutely brilliant. Although I never liked and never trusted either Jack or Juliette, even their parts in this episode were VERY interesting and VERY enjoyable for me.

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2007, 12:09:45 PM »
absolutly.friggin.awesomest.ever. 

it was so, NEW, unpredictable, original.  just plain awesome.