Author Topic: Kate Lives  (Read 9464 times)

Offline PostScript

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
Kate Lives
« on: May 24, 2007, 01:50:08 AM »
Well seeing as how there is a "Christian Lives" thread. (Which this episode made obvious that he was alive... but I digress -- check the thread) I thought there is one aspect that no one has made mention of. Namely the fact that Kate is still alive in the future. It seems obvious at first that she should be alive, but hold on for one second. If (I understand that this is still an if) Kate is in fact pregnant, this would mean that children conceived on the island can be born successfully off of the island (or at least the mother does not die). I know this may seem like it is not important, but nevertheless I thought it was interesting insight into the pregnancy issue presented by the island.

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: Kate Lives
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2007, 01:57:03 AM »
We do not know if she is pregnant. She just brought it up as a possibility.

Offline cookiejack

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2007, 04:52:13 AM »
I was pleased to see in the "flash forward" that Kate was alive and definately not with Jack.  Why any woman would pick Jack when she could have Sawyer is beyond me.  Jack is a whiny baby.

Offline Sunflower

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2007, 05:05:10 AM »
Obviously she was not preggers on the Island..."It's a christmas miracle!"  ::)  Maybe she is being forced to be with someone besides Jack...dun dun dun

Offline ChellyKins

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2007, 06:53:22 AM »
Maybe her man she ran from knew she was on that flight and has since then went to her, convinced her that he loves her regardless and they are now back together!!  :o Trippy.

Anyhoo, I was kinda glad Jack and Kate weren't an item. This means there is more story, and that is always nice. But in the end, I'd love for them to live happily ever after together.  :)

Offline DaddyBeast

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2007, 09:09:53 AM »
The whole show is centered around Kate.  She will end up having connections with everybody else, and she will be there for the finale to save the world (or not).
Also remember, Kate is a Fugitive!  She's not going to be rescued and nobody notice that she's not wanted by the FBI anymore.  (BTW: wouldn't Jack be more of a celebrity if he was a dead plane crash survivior who rescues people from a burning car?
2 episodes in a row, "You're a hero".

Offline nikarro

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2007, 11:36:00 PM »
I was pleased to see in the "flash forward" that Kate was alive and definately not with Jack.  Why any woman would pick Jack when she could have Sawyer is beyond me.  Jack is a whiny baby.

Because if Sawyer had a bad day he would take all of your money, kill your dad, kill the hot dog vendor down the street and then go play ping pong.

Offline Nancy Drew

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2007, 11:39:11 PM »
I don't think Kate is going to turn up pregnant.  The only other possibility is that she had a miscarriage after leaving the island.  But, I don't agree that this epi proved anything about Christian being alive.

Offline pauinha6

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2007, 11:49:28 PM »
No more chris is alive talk, please!!!!

i used to think so, like 2 seasons ago, but now it's time we let the man's soul rest!!!!

Offline Nancy Drew

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2007, 11:50:56 PM »

i used to think so, like 2 seasons ago, but now it's time we let the man's soul rest!!!!

Amen!!

Offline nikarro

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2007, 12:54:39 PM »

Amen!!

AND IF he DOES happen to be alive, they can just send Sawyer, he is the daddy killer! 

Offline pauinha6

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2007, 12:59:28 PM »
oh please if the world implodes or something and Chris appears alive again (or ghost) please, PLEASE send Sawyer, Sayid, Ben, Ryan, who ever, but blow him out of this world...

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2007, 01:02:37 PM »
This is one fan who is glad that Kate survives the island.

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2007, 01:07:20 PM »
This is one fan who is glad that Kate survives the island.

Yes, my darling math genius,

but can she survive HER LIFE?  That's the real question.

She belongs with Jack.  When those two opposites finally attract, a fantastic circle of ambivalence will be completed and they will know true love like they never had.  (Dang.  That almost brung a tear to me eye!)

IMHO, of course. 8)

Offline pauinha6

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2007, 02:16:03 PM »
yes, but would you (as Kate of course :P) give up on that bright eye, bond, great abs, bad guy, yummy yummy Sawyer???

Why can't she have them both???

LOL ;)