Author Topic: CHRISTIAN LIVES?  (Read 13646 times)

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: CHRISTIAN LIVES?
« Reply #105 on: October 18, 2007, 03:44:15 PM »
I had been a firm believer that Christian is alive, until the producers said he is dead. They were very firm about this on a couple of podcasts. So I do believe he is dead, but there may be more to the story about how he died.

I believe the producers told us to be curious about where his corpse is because they are giving us a hint on smokie. I think smokie has the corpse, then it can become the person.

Your excellent point about Christian not having a doctor license leads me to believe that Jack was just flipping out on his drugs.

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 18, 2007, 03:50:33 PM »
http://lost.cubit.net/forum/index.php/topic,3063.0.html

Here is a link to another Christian is alive topic.

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 18, 2007, 04:13:48 PM »
I had been a firm believer that Christian is alive, until the producers said he is dead. They were very firm about this on a couple of podcasts. So I do believe he is dead, but there may be more to the story about how he died.

I believe the producers told us to be curious about where his corpse is because they are giving us a hint on smokie. I think smokie has the corpse, then it can become the person.

Your excellent point about Christian not having a doctor license leads me to believe that Jack was just flipping out on his drugs.

Thanks Mr. Juggy!  And thanks for the link too.  I agree that there is more to his story, isn't there always.  And though I don't like to write that comment about his drunk dad off as Jack's ramblings, I think that just may be the case.